Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 23

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

gdi James

every time i have ever had sex with a new person ive felt like i have achieved another miracle in a small series of miracles

3. Zion the Lion pt 2

You sound exactly like the guy who knocked me up 12 months ago. Is this a common thing or are you him?

GrantCloud likes this.
  4. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i can assure you that is definitely not me. i made sure to forever protect myself from the possibility of knocking people up many years ago. i assume on some level deep down we all want someone around only when we want them around, but i'm very much in that way of thinking 99.5% of the time.

5. Zion the Lion pt 2

I'm trying to think back to the days when I was trying to date and I honestly don't know if I felt that way or not. I've never honestly been in a relationship so the thought never occured to me that a hypothetical boyfriend might be around even when I didn't want them to be.

6. Dog with a Blog

On the other hand, now you’re in a wonderful relationship with the love of your life! I believe you are the winner here!

supernovagirl, Shrek and dadbolt like this.
  7. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

@Dog with a Blog i am not trying to be a dick, but my dude, you do not pick up signals at all.

8. Dog with a Blog

Haha no, it’s true. One of my exes would be like, “you know those girls were flirting with you right????” And I’d be like

[​IMG]

9. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

....so what have you learned???

10. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

hopefully to listen to me

11. Dog with a Blog

12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

it's a trap

13. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

No listening to @dadbolt is absolutely the wrong lesson. Never listen to Derek.

14. ncarrab Jun 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 19, 2019)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I was never good at picking up signals either. Every relationship I've ever been in has pretty much been initiated by the girl because I was too dumb/naive to realize what was going on. Even with my now wife...it literally takes extreme obvious scenarios for me to realize a girl is/was into me. I think it's just a natural protection (or fear of putting yourself out there) that some people instill in themselves...like, if you don't have any expectations/hopes, then you can't get hurt type of thing so you remain oblivious until it's really, really obvious.

15. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I'm the opposite "dude she's so into me" "uh I think she's just being a good waitress" lol

coleslawed likes this.
  16. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

This friend I had she swore the workers at freebirds were really into her and I was like no they act like that to everybody I’m pretty sure they’re told to....but okay .

17. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I feel like I think that with every service worker who’s friendly, but also I’ve been totally oblivious to every girl that’s ever liked me irl.

18. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I also miss / ignore signs and flirting behavior.

There are rare times where I’m like “hey, she’s into me” but then I immediately think I’m wrong and that that can’t be right and how hilariously dumb will I look when I make a move and am wrong so then I don’t do anything and let them make a move (RARE) and even then I’m like, “yeah I’m gonna need a notarized letter just to be sure.”

coleslawed likes this.
  19. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

It's part of my job to form connection and ask ppl questions about their lives and sometimes men get it all twisted and I'm like

giphy-35.gif

jorbjorb, K0ta, coleslawed and 2 others like this.
  20. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I'm hit on constantly

My life is so difficult

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

22. St. Nate

i am actually doing a friends binge right now

it has me feeling so basic

jorbjorb and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  23. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Started talking to a girl on Tinder on Sunday. Ended up going to her place the following evening. We talked, kissed and cuddled a bit. Spent just over two hours there. She even invited me to her cross-fit class and her dancing class.

The next day I asked if she'd like to meet again sometime... she texts back: "No thanks, I want a more dominant man". That's what little self-esteem I had left crushed again for the foreseeable future...

24. St. Nate

ouch.

man fuck that. you're probably better off.

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

What does that even mean?

Colby Searcy likes this.