Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 20

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Dog with a Blog

Please don’t use gendered slurs please

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

3. Dog with a Blog

Yeah so last night ended being fun, except for the fact that I spent $21 dollars on a god damn burger at some restaurant in downtown Disney. We ended up talking there until like 11ish and then we went back to the hotel and the three of us talked until like 2:30 in the morning. We didn’t go to the pool cause her friend had just gotten a tattoo that morning and that’s a big no no. Maybe I’m oblivious, but in my opinion there were no signs that she is into me. Not that I really did until Derek and Dylan were like devils on both of my shoulders putting ideas into my head.

We were all talking about dating and shit and I was telling her about how I got ghosted and she was like, “oh my god! Who would ever ghost you!? You’re such a sweet guy!” Which to me doesn’t sound like someone who is really into me in that way. But honestly, I’m sorta relieved. She’s really cool and her friend was really rad too and I am very ok with the idea of us just being good friends.

4. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

It is so hard to juggle being in a long distance relationship but not liking to talk on the phone

I've been calling her almost daily but by the end of the convo i feel so anxious and drained

Can't wait till she moves up here with me

5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

C O W A R D

6. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Update: I reached out after 2 weeks. Ghosted. *shrug*

Made the smarter move to go on a date with someone closer in age, hit it off, texting constantly. Just gotta wait for her to get back from Bonnaroo for date 2.

dylan likes this.
  7. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Made a video about a budding relationship

8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

was supposed to go on a kind of date tonight but my stomach has decided to be a demon and reject everything I put in it

9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

9th wheeling at this cookout good times good times

10. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Maybe they're into that?

11. Zion the Lion pt 2

I've skimmed this thread for like 4 minutes so far and just wanted to say that it's nice to see how many people from the 2009 days have grown out of the "nice guy/girl" mentality.

12. Dog with a Blog

Holy fuck

Mr. Serotonin and bigmike like this.
  13. Dog with a Blog

[​IMG]

GrantCloud, mad and bigmike like this.
  14. Zion the Lion pt 2

This is one of those awkward moments when you return to the high school you dropped out of 12 or 13 years earlier.

15. Dog with a Blog

What’s new?

I was Bloodsucker II back on AP. I didn’t post too much then and now I’m a dog.

16. Zion the Lion pt 2

Oh thank god. I didn't want to seem rude but you definitely didn't ring a bell with the current name. And to answer your question: I'm pretty sure it's been 7 years, so a lot has been new in my life. I got incredibly bored, found this today and thought "why not?"

GrantCloud and Dog with a Blog like this.
  17. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Ahhhhh is this rly Zion? R u all gonna apologize for being a douche to them and bullying them on AP? If there are that many ppl from AP still even on here lol

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I think I made fun of @Zion the Lion pt 2 a lot on absolutepunk, and if my memory is correct I want to apologize; I was a miserable shit head. I’m so sorry.

19. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I will. I was a prick to so many people on AP. I feel miserable about it a lot on this website.

20. Zion the Lion pt 2

Idk, you're still here, so...
    I'm a woman, you can use feminine pronouns, I actually prefer them. I thought it was widely accepted that I was/am a woman, it's a little bit weird that you called me "them"

21. Dog with a Blog

Time to pull a My Name is Earl

coleslawed likes this.
  22. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I have seen like two episodes of My Name is Earl so I don’t get this reference.

23. Dog with a Blog

He makes a list of all the people he has wronged in the past and attempts to make it right

24. Zion the Lion pt 2

Don't worry about it. In all honesty, I was deep in my battle with mental illness and drug addiction and should not have been on the internet at that time. People would be rude, I'd lash out, it was a mess. I didn't come here looking for apologies, the past is the past, in fact I'm actually facebook friends with at least one person from those days.

bigmike likes this.
  25. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Thank you. I genuinely hope you’re doing well.