Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 195

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Haha fair enough.

I wish I had some better furniture but I was limited by cost. Do my best to avoid my place looking run down and with old towels tho

2. Maverick

Trusted

Sounds about right, except my bed isn’t on the floor anymore! Progress.

Colby Searcy and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lol to be fair I have some guy apartment qualities too. I used to tease my bf for having his bed on the floor and now he has a bedframe and my mattress is on the floor oop. My room is too small to fit a bedframe unless I downsize to a smaller bed

mad likes this.
  4. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I have a bed frame but it’s literally just a tiny metal frame the box spring and mattress go on top of that’s maybe 4 inches off the ground. No sides or detailing or anything, so it looks like the mattress is on the floor. I used to have a gargantuan bed set with a giant dumbass headboard and it made me feel really claustrophobic at times lol. Finally one day I was like, “fuck do I need this shit for?” and tossed it all out.

waking season likes this.
  5. Carmen SD

Trusted

Not sure the thread to post this. Somehow I got logged out of my hinge account. I tried to log back in via phone number, but it said “too many attempts. Try again later”. Has anyone had this happen?

Edit; I updated the app and it logged me in but immediate kicked me out

6. cherrywaves

Trusted

this is happening to me right now, how bizarre

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

it’s happening all over, something’s going on with the app

8. cherrywaves

Trusted

The pandemic couldn’t get in the way of me trying to find a relationship, so I guess this might

GrantCloud and waking season like this.
  9. Carmen SD

Trusted

Ok at least I’m not the only one.

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm not a sappy person so I usually complain about everything annoying or going wrong but don't rly share positive things about what's going right, but stuff with bf is going well. We seem to be communicating well and clearly and it feels nice.

And now to end that mushy nonsense, he's started editing video for his bff. I think his bff is a douche and while watching him edit the video is cool cause I know nothing about editing and it makes him feel accomplished which is nice, listening to audio of his annoying friend while he does it is like :sly:

Shakriel likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

what’s a guys apartment like

because I need to avoid that now

12. CobraKidJon

damn that’s why I got fake plants tho

Kiana likes this.
  13. Carmen SD

Trusted

Matched with two guys that seem decent on tinder... but it’s tinder so we’ll see. Will also see if they ghost me.

Also did okcupid just get more worse? Can you not search “normally” anymore? It’s just bring up recommended and some other categories that you have to pay for at the top.

Crisp X likes this.
  14. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I'm doing the interior design of wherever I move with my girlfriend for sure lol.

Kiana likes this.
  15. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

So last night I had a date with someone that went kind of amazing. I have a date scheduled for tonight with someone that I've also been having good conversations with but if I'm being totally honest, I don't really have any interest in it anymore. I know it's only been one date but sometimes you just kinda know. So the best move is to just be honest, right? I shouldn't go on this date. Gah I just feel bad! Excess empathy sucks sometimes.

16. Carmen SD

Trusted

Downloaded MeetMe. I dislike how they have preset age range search to choose from. I don’t want to search between those choices and would like to choose my own. Hmm.

Edit: also it looks like there’s no policy to show your face in your photos (like bumble did). I get randos with no pic of them self requesting friend. At least I can filter out unwanted messages ?

17. cherrywaves

Trusted

I have a date tonight. I’m feeling extremely anxious, mostly because I’ve also been talking to two or three other women for the past few days on apps. I get that it’s part of the dating process to talk to multiple people at the same time at first, but I still feel disproportionately guilty about it? Does anyone else ever feel the same way

disambigujason likes this.
  18. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I don't necessarily feel that BUT I do sometimes feel guilty if I'm still talking to people after I have a good date, even though if you're not exclusive with someone you really have no reason to feel guilty.

19. cherrywaves

Trusted

yes exactly! I’ve been talking with somebody since Sunday, But I’ve also picked up conversation with a couple others in the past few days. Way too soon to be able to talk about exclusivity, but I don’t wanna feel like I’m playing anybody. Idk!!!

waking season likes this.
  20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m in the exact same boat right now

21. Carmen SD

Trusted

Who has used fb dating? I’m low key “desperate”. All other apps I tried (bumble, okc, tinder, MeetMe) are a fail. I go thru my feed and the interesting few ghost me. Or don’t match back. So my question is how does it exactly work? Does it extract photos from your profile? Does it show friends that are also on fb dating? I have many questions!

22. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I tried it for a few days. iirc it was pretty much like all the others, you can choose your pics if the ones it pulls up automatically aren’t what you want, and I’m pretty sure you’re hidden from fb friends. It was a very small pool, however, and being so buried in Facebook’s menus made it annoying to check. Given part of the point of social media was to meet people I’m a bit surprised they didn’t do this (better) sooner.

23. Carmen SD

Trusted

To my understanding it uses the same name as yours fb name? I don’t put my actual name on fb, and if I remember correctly the name for dating is the same and you can’t change it?

24. CobraKidJon

i just gave up on dating in general tbh

25. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

It’s me. Life is so much easier this way