Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 194

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

nice try, show me where it says you dont fuck your patient

bigmike likes this.
  2. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

SamLevi11, Shakriel and GrantCloud like this.
  3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

4. Shakriel

5. Carmen SD

Trusted

Date seemed to go alright. He said he wants to hang out again so I’m hoping that wasn’t a lie and him just being nice.

6. cherrywaves

Trusted

it rocks when I match with someone and they initiate conversation and proceed to give bare minimum answers. Like, you didn't have to match with me? Why would you start talking with me if you're visibly not interested haha

7. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

So not only did the ex wife ruin a potentially good relationship, she's already seeing someone else and is enamored with him. Finding out your ex wife is dating new partners is never easy. In a shit place right now.

8. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

yesterday morning my boyfriend told me he had a dream that we were at disneyworld and were visited by an angel. The angel granted our wish to have a kid created from our DNA since we're both men and can't procreate the usual way. He said the kid took after me and started running around disneyworld being a nuisance and incredibly hard to control lol

I've been so exhausted emotionally and fearful of the future by the constant race discourse that I wasn't really able to appreciate the gravity of what he was saying to me. I need to summon the energy to be able to respond to that positively so I'm going to go home and sleep on my lunch break - and see if I can't be as excited a giddy as I should be.

gonz (Alex), St. Nate, Mary V and 4 others like this.
  9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

My bf grew up about 1.5 hours from me. We realized we shared mutual friends in HS but somehow never met. Anyway, today I was recounting a memory from HS and he was able to recount the same one. So I think we did meet at least once! But neither of us remember the other being in the memory lol but everything else is the same

10. my partner and i of eight months continue to find out shows we were both at over the years. even ones not local to us. we were going through some of our respective memory box shit and even found a movie we had both been at the same showing of years ago. i def have/had my group of people i didn’t know but would recognize at shows frequently but neither of us remember seeing the other ever

sophos34, Joe4th, Kiana and 1 other person like this.
  11. Love being lead on for 3 months why do I even try anymore fuck all of this

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve got a virtual date Thursday since I’m not comfortable meeting up with anyone right now and I’m already in my head about it

13. Carmen SD

Trusted

Part of me wants to give up on dating because the very few things I look for first are extremely rare to find, at least where I live. Anyway, I got chatting with this seemingly nice lad, but he kinda comes off “too nice” in that it appears clingy or desperate? I can’t find the words to describe it. The way it comes off is a bit of a turn off. I’d like to get to know him better before we (decide) meet, and he said he was fine with it, but also keeps asking to hangout. I don’t know what to make of it. I’m very cautious who i meet up with because especially with my last meet up, i don’t want to feel like I wasted my time. This current guy also doesn’t really know anything about me, so I’m not sure where he’s coming from. Idk, id just like someone to get to know me first- because most of the time they don’t like what they see. My heart is very fragile.

14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Virtual date went really well, we wound up talking for 3 hours and could’ve kept going if it wasn’t so late. It wasn’t awkward at all either.

disambigujason, Kiana, mad and 2 others like this.
  15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Date number 2 went really well, talked for another 3 hours tonight. We mentioned meeting up which I’m unsure about because I’ve been anxious as hell about getting sick. If we’re outside away from people it would probably be ok but I’m stressing about that already. Just need to take things one day at a time haha.

16. Carmen SD

Trusted

Not sure how I feel about current guy I’ve been chatting with. He makes almost no effort to get to know me and when I ask questions it’s a “what about you” response after answering. I’m not really feeling the connection over messaging. Again he seem really nice, but in a way that I can’t explain that’s low key a turn off.

17. cherrywaves

Trusted

It really really sucks feeling like I’ve been trying hard to be understanding, transparent, and open with women I’ve tried to date in the past couple months, and not getting the same in return! I feel so angry about this and I feel like there’s nothing I can do or say that’s going to make me feel better.

18. Yourbiggestflan

Regular

We're not even divorced yet, going through mediation, been out of the house a little over 2 months and i found out my STBXW already hooked up with someone else (she doesn't know i know). It hurts like hell; this whole part of life is new to me. I was nowhere near that point. Haven't stopped thinking about it and missing her since I found out. I miss just being with her, talking on a friendly level, holding her, laughing with her, all of it. I feel your pain, buddy. I'd give anything to get back together and try and fix this whole mess, but for me i don't see how there's any way it's going to happen for me and her. My 3 year-old toddler is really craving time with the 3 of us together and that hasn't been happening either despite me wanting it. Not sure what to do moving forward. Just trying to give her some space and some time...

colorlesscliche likes this.
  19. Kiana

Okay like I'm not gonna move in with bf rn or any time like in the immediate future so it's not that srs of a thought but sometimes I think of we ever did move in together like... Our interior design styles are so different. I'd need to mood board an aesthetic. My apartment is cute and light and has decor and plants and candles and his is like... A guy apartment :teethsmile:

20. Carmen SD

Trusted

Kinda “giving up”. Just not feeling a connection with that one guy I was chatting with for a bit. Again he put in no effort to get to know me. Hinge is terrible in terms of profile content. Can’t really get an idea of who someone is as a person.

Shakriel likes this.
  21. Shakriel

Would he fight you on your aesthetic? Maybe he has a guy apartment because he doesn’t care?

22. Kiana Aug 24, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 24, 2020)
    Kiana

I hope he doesn't care. Cause I'd take over. He prob only cares about his PC setup and tv tbh. His style is more practical. Like I tried to convince him to buy the tv stand that was cute and homey and he insisted on one that like swivels?? Idek

He does have a better air fryer than me tho I'll give him that

Shakriel and waking season like this.
  23. cherrywaves

Trusted

Can we please define guy apartment?

waking season likes this.
  24. Kiana

Guy apartments is like obscenity defined by the supreme court: I know it when I see it. Some potential signs: owns like two sad bathroom towels, no decor, owns like super expensive tv/gaming console/dual monitors but eats like on the floor or at a flimsy card table, one sad dead plant if any, bed on the floor, no cute or matching bedding, house isn't always necessarily messy but looks kinda dirty like they don't deep clean regularly etc etc

25. cherrywaves

Trusted

Good intel, thank you

Mr. Serotonin likes this.