Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 193

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

In my experience it was always when I wasn’t looking that I found someone. But then again I haven’t dated in 13 years so what do I know?

Colby Searcy likes this.
  2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I know this is pretty much what everyone has been saying to do for a long time
    But my ex pretty much cut off all contact and I’m not okay

3. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

it’s a rough road

supernovagirl likes this.
  4. This is so hard and I’m sorry you’re going through it

I’m here for you if you want to chat. Anything you share is safe with me.

5. supernovagirl

I don’t know how to handle it at all
    I’ve just been crying nonstop
    I don’t want to be feeling this rn on top of everything going on
    I just want to sleep until next year

thank you :heart:

bigmike likes this.
  6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The things I look for in a long-term partner are so specific but important. Like are our interior design styles similar?? Would he try to move ugly stuff in?? If we got married would he wear a good suit or an ugly one?? What's on his wedding playlist?? So much to look for in a partner it's just so much pressure t b h

7. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

[​IMG]

8. It’s so much more respectful to tell somebody WHY you’re walking away from them rather than just being silent and ghosting you. It’s terrible. That’s the cowardly move and says nothing about you. You are an incredible human being and you will come out of this :heart:

9. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Hello, I am sorry that you’re going through this. Please let me know if I can help and always try to remember how cherished you are on this site.

Mary V and supernovagirl like this.
  10. supernovagirl

Thank you and I hope so :heart:
    To be clear he basically ghosted me and I texted him finally basically being like it’s really shitty for you to end things in a ghosting way and we had a brief back and forth providing closure
    It just really fucking sucks and is like a whole new level of accepting/grieving
    I was pretty much in denial and believed that he would eventually find his way back to me because that’s what’s always happened before.
    This is new. I don’t know how to process this.

Shakriel and bigmike like this.
  11. supernovagirl

Most of the people on this site hate me
    Or at least only pretend to like me
    I appreciate you though. I’m just at the end of my rope here

bigmike likes this.
  12. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Well, I can’t speak for others but I greatly enjoy your viewpoint on so many issues and I’m glad to have the privilege to read them and interact/converse with you about various subjects. you have an insight that I very much enjoy.

Kiana, supernovagirl and Mary V like this.
  13. That closure will be helpful in the long run. I know it’s raw and it hurts so fucking much right now, we’re here for you to give you anything you need – a non-judgmental listen, support, a laugh, even sending you some feel-good treats of your choice! We’ve got you. :heart:

14. supernovagirl

[​IMG]

bigmike likes this.
  15. supernovagirl

I was rly just looking for a gif of someone looking touched/tearing up but then I saw that and that video brings me so much joy (and I know I’m a supremely bad person for saying that, considering the context) that I had to post it

bigmike likes this.
  16. supernovagirl

You’re sweet. I literally don’t know what I would do without y’all tbh
    I just am at the lowest place I’ve ever been and I’ve said that like 20 times in the last month and yet it still finds a way to be true lmao

bigmike likes this.
  17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

18. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Girl’s got me hooked on Grey’s Anatomy

19. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

20. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

My girlfriend has been rewatching the series so I’ve seen probably 15 full episodes and I’m convinced there isn’t a likable person on the show

Mary V and Shakriel like this.
  21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I just found out my girlfriend is pregnant and I am FREAKING OUT.

We both know we don't really want to keep it. Not really in a position to bring a child into the world but we have no idea what the hell to do. She's calling her doctor on Monday to get an appointment to confirm.

22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’ve only ever seen a few episodes but if I was patient I’d never want to go to that hospital. There seems to always be some kind of crisis going on and I wouldn’t like my chances of survival

bigmike likes this.
  23. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I just yell at the characters as if they’re in a real hospital and she hates it lol. “WHY ARE YOU HOOKING UP YOUR PATIENT IS CODING”

bigmike likes this.
  24. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

maybe if they fuck it'll get their patient's heart racing again. more doctors should try it.

bigmike and Professor Plumbob like this.
  25. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I think fucking the patients is against the hippocratic oath.

Professor Plumbob and GrantCloud like this.