Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 192

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

He's floating around a few insta pics. Lol covid doesn't bode well for selfies. We both got that quarantine hair going on. Like my hair is so long I keep shutting it in the car door which idek was a thing??

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Cait punches me whenever I start snoring, it's a system that has proven to be annoying but effective.

3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

My wife used to do this but it didn't work so she pokes me really hard in the ribs and that does it

4. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I wake up Matt and tell him to move on his side lol usually he doesn’t remember waking up in the morning

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I just scrolled back to October and determined that was a lie

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Lmao same

supernovagirl likes this.
  7. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

[​IMG]

GrantCloud likes this.
  8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I found him

Colby Searcy likes this.
  9. supernovagirl

GrantCloud and Colby Searcy like this.
  10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

is this Kiana's boo?
    [​IMG]

Mary V, thesoftskeleton, mad and 4 others like this.
  11. CobraKidJon

12. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

13. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Hey it’s me

14. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Man, my love life has been a shit show lately.

I was seeing this girl for about 2-3 months basically since right before quarantine started (beginning of March til the end of May) , everything was great. The first person since post-divorce a year and a half ago. We have a ton in common, and it's just nice to have someone around while the world is falling apart.

In that same time, because of quarantine, my ex and I have been home. Since we live about 2 miles from one another, we started hanging out with our kid a lot more. Going on hikes, dinners at home, playing in the backyard. Just normal kid activities with mom and dad.

Well, at the end of May the ex wife broke down and was like I love you I miss you, the whole nine yards. At the time I was like no, I'm with someone. Anyways, like a week later I was at her house, we put the kid to bed, had a few drinks and she was grinding on me like nobodies business, told her no, was with someone, but my god if it wasn't great. So I stupidly broke up with new girl. The next day. Starting having sex with ex wife. So from end of May til now we did it 5, maybe 6 times.

She just told me today she's done with me, that's it. Like WTF, how manipulative can she be? It sucks because, while I don't think her and I would ever work again, I have/had fun when she's around. To me she's an 12/10. Like I've been smitten by her since the 8th grade. I can't seem to move past her radient beauty to see how she's truly a shit person on the inside.

DarkHotline likes this.
  15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Also, during and after the divorce I was in therapy and I totally think I need to go back. Not because I'm sad like the first time, because I feel like a piece of shit person and need to work on that.

DarkHotline likes this.
  16. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

That's such a difficult situation sorry to hear @colorlesscliche hope therapy can help you bud!

17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm really sorry, that's absurd. I could see myself handling things the way you did. You really don't deserve that. I hope things work out for the best.

18. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I’m sorry that happened to you, that’s a hard and rough situation to be in. I honestly things get better for you from here, you deserve better than that.

19. LastBlues

That feeling of no matches andd no reply to matches you do get....but I just put an new pic with my hair looking better so hope that helps.

waking season and Colby Searcy like this.
  20. CobraKidJon

so I made friends with this girl and it was fun talking to her but then she got super sick and hasn’t been there for like 6 days and I got sent back to my building and I’m actually sad because I didn’t get any social media or number.

waking season likes this.
  21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Downloaded Hinge again even though I’m not comfortable meeting up with anyone any time soon, it was inevitable

Professor Plumbob likes this.
  22. Carmen SD

Trusted

I have a date this coming weekend. I’m more nervous than excitied. I’m excitied because I finally get to meet the guy I’ve been talking to over quarantine. I’m nervous because I’m afriad he will meet me and not like me. He obviously likes my personality, but I don’t want him to find me a disappointment. I’m also afriad to get close to someone again. I get more insecure each time. Im not even sure what kind of questions i should ask on the first date. I don’t even know how to date anymore, I’m so damaged. I kinda want this weekend to hurry up and get here.

23. CobraKidJon

I’m just chilling

24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, it's very strange. Like you know how your friends tell you there are plenty of people out there, especially after a break up. It's like sure, there are hundreds of them, but not a single one I fancy. I downloaded Tinder data one time, and for the over 800 left swipes, I swiped right less than 20.

waking season and supernovagirl like this.
  25. supernovagirl

It can be both

That’s what I tell myself anyway