Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 191

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

He apologized. I gave him a bell hooks book for his birthday. I should make a condition that he can't talk to me about feminism until he reads it. But then he talks about the pink tax like he's down smh!! Read the book!

GrantCloud, mad, gonz (Alex) and 4 others like this.
  2. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Funko pop girl was a bad idea

Colby Searcy, dylan, bigmike and 5 others like this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

4. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Idk how to say this respectfully but she unloaded a lot of baggage that I had no way to deal with so she basically cried the whole time.

5. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

So now I have to gently tell her our planned 2nd date this weekend is a funko no go

6. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

[​IMG]

7. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I think you mean

*ahem*

funkno

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Mike

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

i told you no Miles morales was a bad thing from the start

10. CobraKidJon

need more cat pictures

Mary V and bigmike like this.
  11. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

12. CobraKidJon

Professor Plumbob and bigmike like this.
  13. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I hate how I can objectively say I deserve so much better but still miss him so much

Signifire, mad, GrantCloud and 3 others like this.
  14. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

My date’s a minute late am I going to die alone?

15. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

16. CobraKidJon

I’m supporting the other building at my work so I can help lead a project that they are doing so I get to hang with some of my friends in that building.

they realize how shy and timid I can be around new people and also ladies I find attractive.

they decided to start putting me into situations to help me come out of my shell so far and I made a new friend with a person who I think is super attractive so wow they are helpful.

they are the good friends.

coleslawed, Mary V, mad and 2 others like this.
  17. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

The date went terribly, idk why but I was super flustered and lost my train of thought in conversation multiple times. End of the date I leaned in to kiss her and didn’t realize till I was halfway there she wasn’t into it at all so I super awkwardly pulled back. Time to jam new Phoebe Bridgers and lower myself into the abyss :)

18. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Is this Funko?

coleslawed and waking season like this.
  19. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

20. Falling in love with a girl during quarantine is a really bad idea

source: I did cause I'm a big giant idiot

21. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Seeing someone Saturday who sounds nice and normal and even better, lives next to a drive-in.

22. Got back to OkCupid for the first time in a few years. Matched with someone but it already led to an awkward interaction. Having no decent photos of myself at my disposal (I lost a ton over the years + dysphoria doesn't help), I put the one I took with Dorian Electra at their show last year, just as a "this will do" while I'm scouring my computer and phone to find one I remember posting somewhere on here a few months back.

Anyway, after a "Hello, who are you in the picture", I got immediately told by the person that they would've prefered that I turn out to be Dorian because they're attracted to feminity. Uh, at least they're... honest? Not many people must read bios because I had lightheartedly clarified the issue twice in mine beforehand. Guess I'm bad at this.

Dating apps are fun

[​IMG]

waking season likes this.
  23. Carmen SD

Trusted

Have a date planned in a few weeks. I’m so nervous because I feel awkward and shy. I’m not very good at the whole dating thing. The triggering part is it’s the same weekend that I went on a date 3 years ago with my ex. So it kinda fucks with my mind. I just gotta hope he likes me and wants a second date. Not even sure if I’m his type looks wise. Through our conversations we seem like we’d get along pretty well. But a good personality doesn’t mean anything if you’re not found attractive :( this guy is like the only person I’ve found that has the few main qualities I look for. And he doesn’t live close by so I’m giving this somewhat long distance thing a go.

Now this probably goes more in the mental health thread but, I still have bad dreams about the whole ex thing- how easily he left me and humiliated me. It hasn’t gotten easier. Yeah my cat is with me. It’s a strange feeling because it’s almost like he never existed and the whole thing was a dream but somehow I have this cat. I can’t explain or put into words how I feel.

24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

My bfs snoring doesn't usually bother me but for whatever reason it did last night and I've gotten no sleep. Like I wasn't deep enough in the rem cycle or something so I kept having scary dreams and his irl snoring was like the deep heavy breathing of a murderer in my dreams. Someone was living in the walls and all I could hear was their heavy breathing. Anyway. It's 6:30am on a Sunday and I'm awake. Meh.

25. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

It’s been months and you have yet to post a picture together! (Here or insta)
    The world demands it we need proof that he’s real Kiana and he doesn’t just “go to another school”