Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 186

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Me, it’s been 50 days and she broke down crying yesterday when I said I didn’t know when I’d see her again. I have no advice unfortunately. I work with the elderly and she sees corona cases daily due to her work so I don’t think it’s smart to see her anytime soon.

LuigiPeppercorn likes this.
  2. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

[​IMG]

3. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I'm sorry man. Its so rough. I'm somewhat in the same boat, as she's starting residency in June and as of right now will be in the hospital. I don't see a situation where I can see her while she's in residency and all of this is going on. We've talked about quarantining together while she's in residency, but I really struggle with it. I'd basically be alone all day and waiting for someone to get home who's been exposed to it all day. I just can't see it being a good idea

Professor Plumbob likes this.
  4. I don’t know when my boyfriend and I will see each other again

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I found out he has a cute water bottle. It's like a women's empowerment one from a female CEO collection and it's colorful and cute that he got from work. So naturally I'm thinking of ways to borrow it and then "accidentally" never give it back :devil:

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I didnt know you had a SO.

Is it the gal you had that crazy first date with?

bigmike likes this.
  7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

that's the girl

8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

9. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Break ups fucking suck idk how anyone does this shit casually or frequently

Signifire, Mary V, bigmike and 2 others like this.
  10. cherrywaves

Trusted

Agreed, the idea of being close and intimate with someone one day and not the next - and doing that multiple times - is absolutely wild to me

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Like I know I’m being a dramatic heartbroken baby
    But I’m like yeah I’m never loving again I’m done lol

Ken and waking season like this.
  12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this is just me being late night dumb but I’m bummed I really let toxic girl back into my life and got all hopeful for something only for her to start ghosting me again.

I even helped her to get a job back at our job but apparently she didn’t even show up to her first week. I gotta stop being dumb.

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm sorry dude, we've all been there before. I know I have. You had good intentions and that's all that matters.

14. Kiana

He's getting to see the real me these last few weeks lmao. Last weekend he made me go to walmart with him THREE TIMES. I hate Walmart. It makes me so cranky. Everyone moves slow and stands in your way and there is just too many people and it's awful. So three times?!?! I was not a happy camper

Now this weekend I have a UTI and am on my period so watch out!! Gonna roll up like a hot mess :peace:

GrantCloud, Ken, Mary V and 5 others like this.
  15. scroopy.noopers

: (

Well meeting ppl IRL now is a bust and, if you're in a city like NY, everyone on apps seem to have fled for because of the virus. How's the Chorus dating scene like? Who is single and ready to mingle? Who is knockin' boots? I want some hot goss and flirty DMs

Colby Searcy likes this.
  16. CobraKidJon

always thinking about downloading dating apps

17. Kiana

Some guys don't get women's bodies or pain like omg. I show up last night and he asks if I want to help him pack and move some boxes and I'm like ???? No I have a UTI and it hurts. And then was like talking about helping him clean up and decorate his apartment which normally I'd be all over but I'm like ??? And then when I get off the couch and I'm limping because it hurts to put weight down on one side of my body he's like "woah you can't even walk?? It's hurts that bad??" LIKE NO WHEN I SAID IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE HAS STABBED MY KIDNEY I MEANT I FEEL GREAT.

Mary V, bigmike, Colby Searcy and 5 others like this.
  18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

paid for the diamond today, gonna get a band next week to go with it

19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I wouldn’t know how bad it hurts so I could see myself asking if you wanted to do something. But once you said it hurt that much I’d take your word for it. I can say from experience how bad kidney stones hurt and it kinda sounds like that

Kiana and Colby Searcy like this.
  20. Kiana

Lmao I only whine about him on here but I do it with :heart: cause he's great etc etc

But omg he's so outgoing and nice wtf. Like I'm helping him move some stuff and we run into one of his neighbors and they introduce themselves to each other and I don't give my name cause I'm rude and they keep talking and chatting while I move the not heavy stuff and they figure out each other's names and occupations and omg then he's like so Tony is coming over to look at the freezer in half an hour. You've invited over Tony??? Whhhhy. So now Tony is here and he offered him a Red bull and is just so nice and I'm sitting on the couch by myself on my phone typing this cause I'm rude

Oh God Tony likes MTG too. He's inviting him over for MTG in the future.

Omg the bf told Tony my name so now he knows who I am. He's making me have to be friendly. What is happening

ChaseTx, GrantCloud, Mary V and 2 others like this.
  21. Kiana

Moving stuff aggravated my UTI again

And I'm hungry

But we can't get food cause Tony is here

22. Kiana

Tony is actually really handy and can fix a lot of stuff so he ended up networking successfully and was right in the end for befriending, but i still don't understand.

Omg Tony is going to fix stuff in exchange for MTG cards.

These dweebs.

ChaseTx, GrantCloud, Mary V and 4 others like this.
  23. Kiana

They're talking about elves

GrantCloud, mad, Colby Searcy and 3 others like this.
  24. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

damn, going all out.

are they gonna play her favorite song as you get down on one knee? are you paying for a full set or just a few songs? are they gonna stay with you after? most hotels are still closed you know.

25. CobraKidJon

will there be a mosh pit when the band plays

Professor Plumbob likes this.