Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 182

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

2. Shrek

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

GrantCloud, Ken, Mrplum5089 and 5 others like this.
  4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

it's really just my protest to bring back cups

5. Shrek

wait cups left?

bigmike and waking season like this.
  6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

:( I don't want to talk about it

7. Shrek

got seven white claws ready for my evening but gonna make it six in honor of cups

8. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Never had a white claw before. What flavor should I try?

GrantCloud and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  9. Mr. Serotonin Apr 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 18, 2020)
    Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

If you're getting a single i'd recommend Grapefruit or Mango. If you're getting variety pack, get variety pack 2.

I haven't seen any of the flavours from variety pack 2 sold as singles yet, unfortunately. Those are all better than the first.

10. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

GrantCloud and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Tangerine is the best.

GrantCloud and dadbolt like this.
  12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

the best flavor is throw the white claw away

alina and supernovagirl like this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Don't be wasteful

GrantCloud, Mr. Serotonin and Joe4th like this.
  14. CobraKidJon

supernovagirl likes this.
  15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

16. Shrek

hating white claw is more douchey than drinking white claw

17. Shrek

18. CobraKidJon

damn right I’m an elitist

I never even drink either I social drink

bigmike and supernovagirl like this.
  19. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I’m not into white claw. I just can’t do that or like la croux. Taste bothers me.

supernovagirl and Shrek like this.
  20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Hard seltzer is fine but I’d rather a Polar and a beer

Shrek likes this.
  21. Shrek

my pee after 6 claws with no actual water since 1 pm was clear as glass, this is medicine

22. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

@oldjersey @supernovagirl my girlfriend and I watched that edging show and it was insanely trashy terrible reality tv. But good enough for background noise while making dinner and playing cards.

23. djwildefire

Trusted

I don’t know if this is the right thread to post this in, but here goes. My girlfriend of 7 years and I took a break in October and subsequently broke up in January. I made some mistakes towards the end of our relationship, in part due to my depression and the shame that came with it. But some of it was definitely in my control and I didn’t communicate openly with her. She wasn’t happy in our relationship anymore, and even after we took a break, felt like she wasn’t sure if she would ever want to get back together. Subsequently, she was pretty distant with me even though we had both said we wanted to stay friends. But since the shelter in place order in California, we’ve been talking a lot more and there are times where I sense she might be interested in a relationship again. But I think it’s just as, or even more, probable that I’m misinterpreting things and she feels like we can be closer friends again now that some time has passed and she’s not looking to get back together romantically. I’m very confused about what I should do. Instinctually and impulsively I want to ask her straight up whether she’d be possibly interested in a romantic relationship again, now or ever. But I worry that will hurt our friendship if I say that and she’s not interested. I worry she may think that we need more time apart for me to get over her. Which scares me. I guess part of me is just afraid to hear that she’s not interested. It feels more complicated right now, with the shelter in place order in effect, like maybe the timing isn’t right to have that kind of talk. I don’t know, I’m lost.

This is also coming up more intensely for me right now, as I just watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the first time in a long time and it brought up a lot of feelings.

24. when you meet an amazing girl but now you're quarantined and she's transferring in the fall :(

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Well we dropped the L word, so there's that.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Ken like this.