Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 178

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

all me and my good friend @ComedownMachine is talk about how we hate each other’s music tastes

bigmike likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I feel like most people don't which is why I'm always surprised how many people here only consume music via full album haha

ComedownMachine likes this.
  3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Time fuckin FLIES Mikey it's crazy, thank you

bigmike and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I talk a lot about music and people begrudgingly listen to me ramble and seem to like me okay in spite of it. I don't really know anyone who rambles about it irl in the same way

5. Carmen SD

Trusted

I have a potential date when this covid thing is over. I'm not going to get my hopes up. He lives over an hour a way though, so i guess we have to try to plan something that will meet in the middle, but I have no idea what. I also happened to match with someone who I happened to find really attractive, but they live like 2 hours away- I'll see if I get ghosted.

6. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I asked the girl I was talking to for about 3 weeks if she wanted to watch a movie tonight and she said she isn't interested in pursuing a relationship with me (anymore?) but would like to still be friends. Oh well. If I was able to click that well with someone who isn't interested in me, I can't wait to find a girl who does like me, as I can only imagine how much fun that would be.

Now, if only I can rig Scrabble to get that "date?" question again when I do, LOL

7. Kiana

Guy is having a birthday this week. Making a quarantine package and also slipping in a copy of a bell hooks book to brainwash him to my feminist agenda

200.gif

thesoftskeleton, Ken, mad and 5 others like this.
  8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lmao ily. Which one?

Kiana likes this.
  9. Kiana

The Will to Change: Men, Masculinity, and Love. No bookstores are open locally and I can't get one to ship in time so I am just giving him a book from my collection and it conveniently feels like a fitting one to share.

supernovagirl likes this.
  10. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

one time I dated a girl who was very into Brand New (before everything) and it was a horrible relationship. Music really isn't a deal breaker unless they're like, rave girls who solely listen to EDM, just cuz that's not really my thing.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

12. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

What

13. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  14. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

[​IMG]

GrantCloud likes this.
  15. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

I've never stage dived and now that I'm a fat old man idk if it's still acceptable for me

Mrplum5089 and GrantCloud like this.
  16. Carmen SD

Trusted

Things are still seem to be going ok conversation wise with "super cute guy". I'm trying to think of a nickname to give him. Low key flirting going on. He doesn't live too far long distance wise, but still far enough for my liking, but he seems cool so I'm giving this a chance. I want this covid shit to be over, so him and I can potentially meet. I'm just afraid of if we do what he will think of me appearance wise. I'm super insecure and get worse day by day. I feel like the item on the shelf no one wants even in a pandemic. There's very little on his profile to know how he is as a person, and I'm terrible at coming up with questions that don't make it awkward.

cherrywaves likes this.
  17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Y'all. This girl is something else. She texted me Friday evening saying "wear some lounge clothes tonight." In my head, I thought, great, lay around watch TV or listen to records (our usual given global circumstances). But NO, she built a massive fort/tent in the living room!

It's not just that, she brought a damn bed downstairs by herself, zip-tied all the pieces together, even went to her storage unit to get the Christmas lights out. What a dream

Imgur Image

dylan, Shakriel, Ken and 6 others like this.
  18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

19. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

oldjersey and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  20. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Things have just fell apart completely in one night

Ken, Mr. Serotonin and bigmike like this.
  21. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Oh no, what happened (if you want to share, entirely okay if you don’t)?

Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. Kiana

Things are going well. I've said it before, but I always worry that since I'm a bit... Nontraditional? I guess. That I'll meet someone I like but then we'll want different things. It isn't a huge deal at this point but I can see it becoming one, which is kids. He seems to want them for sure, I'm on the fence and honestly the older I get the less I want them. It's nothing I've ever ruled out completely, but it makes me nervous to date I guess, cause if I do definitively decide I don't want them someday then it's a standstill and I've kinda wasted both of our time, since it seems like every guy I encounter 100% wants them.

23. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Just had my suspicions that she’s done stuff behind my back in the last month and last night confirmed it. Not sure what to do from here right now as she’s still living here until the quarantine is over.

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

fuck, I'm sorry man

25. mad

I was right. Prestigious

man that sucks so much. I'm sorry you have to go through this on top of everything else.
    [​IMG]