Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 170

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I guess, haha. I’ve only ever been given PJs though. Never once bought them myself :crylaugh:

2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lmaooo I just meant I’m guessing he has real pants he just is choosing to wear pajamas. But that’s funny and true

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

were they given to you or did you just wear someone else's and never gave them back?

4. Mr. Serotonin

Both

5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Give me an large flannel and sweat pants all day baby

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The secret is comfy clothes that still look fashionable. I live in an oversized flannel. Idk much about clothes geared towards men, but I feel like an evil genius when I wear a t shirt dress and flannel. People think I tried when I didn't at all.

7. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Mens clothes just got jeans stretchy jeans so it lags behind women’s fashion a lot

Ken and waking season like this.
  8. supernovagirl

Yeah I agree that there’s plenty of comfy clothes that are still like...good. Lmao. Like joggers or sweatpants that are even a little fitted. Like hi girls wear leggings and yoga pants which are peak comfort but they still are flattering on everyone lmao

I can’t say for certain but I don’t think I’d be into someone that wears basketball shorts at all haha. That’s just my taste. Im thinking back and only my first teenage crush/bf wore that kinda thing and yeah

iCarly Rae Jepsen and GrantCloud like this.
  9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

If you’re just at the house or maybe running a quick errand, I don’t see a problem with basketball shorts. But I know dudes that will go to birthday parties or other events in basketball shorts and a tee and i don’t get it. At least put on some nice shorts?

10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I hate shopping for the most part, so I usually just get v necks and wear a cardigan/flannel or pocket t shirts. lol

11. supernovagirl

Lol right! And honestly agree overall but I’m just saying that when I think about it I’ve never been interested or involved with people who wear basketball shorts so I’m just not into the look. My current dude never wears shorts and we live in Florida lmao. He just always wears skinny jeans or skinny khakis. And I think he always looks great hahah

Ken, Taketimeandfind, bigmike and 2 others like this.
  12. supernovagirl

Those are all good choices tho. As long as theyre not stained/ripped excessively or completely ill-fitting. I feel like guys wear baggy stuff way too often hahah but again...just my personal taste. People should wear what they want.

Ken, iCarly Rae Jepsen and GrantCloud like this.
  13. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah I feel like it’s pretty “basic” attire, but honestly you can mix and match most of it really for any scenario and my body is like 60 Percent legs/40 percent torso so I think extra baggy clothes on me looks off, so I usually wear “tighter” clothes lol

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

all my champion crew necks are a little oversized so them and skinny jeans and a decent undershirt is like my favorite look.

waking season and bigmike like this.
  15. supernovagirl

Don’t get me wrong oversized can also be a look. Idk I guess you can tell when it’s intentional (ie paired with skinny jeans) idk. There’s a diff between stylish oversized and ‘sloppy’ oversized imo
    Again all matters of my opinion lol

16. Kiana

Wait u have a current dude??

17. supernovagirl

No just the same old dude lol just stopped calling him my ex cause it was stupid when we’re still like involved or whatever

Ken, waking season, Kiana and 2 others like this.
  18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

that’s fair yeah I try to keep for the stylish one and not the oversized lol

waking season and supernovagirl like this.
  19. Kiana

Ok I was gonna say!!!

20. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I didn't really care about how I presented myself until I was in my first/last relationship. I'd walk around with cargo shorts all the time and stuff. It wasn't until my previous partner kinda gave that push through subtle hints like "Hey, I bought this floral shirt for you! I think it'd be super cute on you!" where I'd kinda have that realization that looking nice makes you feel nice. It started off as "I'm gonna wear this for her because she bought me this and I wanna make her happy" and now, a few years later, I'm almost always planning what the day's next fit will be because I enjoy being well put together.

As a dumb boy, sometimes we really do be oblivious to stuff and don't realize good quality of life things until it's literally spelled in front of us.

21. Iago

forbidden chalice.

that said flannel gang 4 life

22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

If my ex wife saw this conversation, she'd be dying laughing. She knows one of my biggest pet peeves is people that go out in public in PJs/sweats. I hate it. Get your shit together and make yourself presentable.

Mary V, Iago, supernovagirl and 2 others like this.
  23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I mean if I have to run to the store for one or two things, don’t see the reason to have to make myself “presentable” when I’ll be in public for literally ten minutes.

alina, ncarrab, supernovagirl and 3 others like this.
  24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Takes no more than 45 seconds to put on a pair of pants.

25. Mr. Serotonin

If people can wear yoga pants and leggings and sweat pants than I don't see a problem with PJ's. Most "adult" ones are basically sweat pants. Main difference is they might have a plaid colour pattern or somethin' :crylaugh:

Ken, SlappinCups and GrantCloud like this.