Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 168

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Gave him his homemade MTG cards yesterday and he almost cried. Then I further asserted my dominance by pulling a power move of dipping my grilled cheese sandwich in ketchup. I'm v alpha

Ken, gonz (Alex), mad and 2 others like this.
  2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I spent my Valentine's by seeing Gretel and Hansel and then going to a Bernie rally

I did call the gf when I got home and we watched Ash vs Evil Dead together

3. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

The Crush and I ended up getting drinks Friday night and going to play bingo at a gay bar hosting a drag show. What a hilarious and great 5 hours that was. Won a bottle of disturbingly bright blue vodka on the last game and then we made out in a dirty alley while it started to snow. She’s pretty great, which sucks. Super goddamn cliche. I’ve stumbled into a fucking Netflix original here.

Ken, Borat 2: Vengeance, mad and 4 others like this.
  4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

does she call you marsupial?

5. marsupial jones

she actually calls me “Timber” because I’m 6’ 6” and she’s 5’ 4” lol

6. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I didn’t know marsupials were that tall

Ken, Borat 2: Vengeance, K0ta and 4 others like this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Attached Files:

8. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

More like marsupiTALL lol get it

Ken, ncarrab, SlappinCups and 2 others like this.
  9. marsupial jones

I legit just cackled at this for a good 2+ minutes

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This is the ONLY way to eat Grilled Cheese.

Kiana and K0ta like this.
  11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

nothing is going on in my life as usual

waking season likes this.
  12. Kiana

I usually dip it in fry sauce but I didn't have any available to me at the time. Still good tho!

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

[​IMG]

Ken, SlappinCups, GrantCloud and 3 others like this.
  14. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Went to a musuem with a friend to do a school scavenger hunt assignment, met two folks who were also doing the same assignment, and once we were done, one of the girls asked if I wanted to grab a drink. I talked with her for a few hours and we're going on a follow up lunch date today. Crazy how things just fall into place like that.

waking season, Ken, bigmike and 3 others like this.
  15. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I’m fucking depressed. Just got a bottle of whiskey and I have like an eighth of weed left. Called out of work and just gonna drown in my sorrows tonight. Idk what else to do.

16. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Feel free to hit me up if you wanna talk man

17. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Hey man I really appreciate thqt. I’m going through something and it means something to me that someone gives a fuck.

18. Mr. Serotonin

Yeah man, i definitely give a fuck. Hit my DM's up for real if you wanna talk. No judgement comin' from me ever, haha.

19. Kiana

Still hanging with this guy. Like him a lot but idk how to approach it without being insulting but like .... I wish he put more effort into his style. Like he's cute but wears PJs a lot during the day and doesn't rly have a skin or hair routine and I sound shallow af lol. But like his shirts are stretched out and faded and have like Rick and Morty on them. I feel like it bums me out cause the lack of effort seems correlated to depression or lack of self esteem issues so next weekend I'm gonna watch Queer Eye with him and see see if it ~inspires cause he's never seen it. I don't want to change him but like I want him to feel the self worth to make positive changes without me feeling like I'm insulting him idk I'm sick and had a beer.

gonz (Alex), bigmike, mad and 2 others like this.
  20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Y’all should go shopping and just have him try on stuff. Not pushy to buy and don’t call out his “style” but more like a what does this look like on you type thing. Sometimes just seeing a nice outfit on you just makes you feel better about yourself and more open to trying. I definitely don’t put a ton of work into my style other than trying not to look terrible. But when I dress up for work or for certain occasions it’s hard not to feel good about myself. And it makes me want to do it more. But then I realize I live in south Texas and if I wear anything other than shorts and a basic tee at all times I become miserable and hot and sweaty.

21. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

show him supreme

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I mean at this point he has to know that's important to you and I don't know if there's a nice way to frame it that you know the standards for women vs men is traditionally super fucked, I feel like there's a nice way to say it like you think he can do better

supernovagirl likes this.
  23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

just send him this
    [​IMG]

24. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

It’s super tough. I know if my girlfriend directly said to me that I kinda dress like a slob (true for most occasions) it would’ve hurt my feelings pretty bad. However, she runs a clothing store and I was like “I need pants and help” and the floodgates opened. I agree with seeing if he’s open to just looking/trying on clothes. I hated it forever — had a meltdown in front of my girlfriend over a dress shirt not fitting me right in August — but she makes it super low stress, though it helps that it is basically her job.

edit: I think the key is deciphering why he dresses the way he does. If it’s an effort thing, that can be changed. If it is a depression thing or a self esteem thing, that is trickier.

25. Mr. Serotonin

What if he just has no money for that sorta thing. It’s not always a choice haha.