Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 125

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. mad

I was right. Prestigious

too many unicorn hunters out there smh

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. mad

I was right. Prestigious

she is but she had no pictures of her man. doesn't matter cuz I'm not into it.

4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Sorry mad that’s like the most annoying thing about being bi or queer on dating apps

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Oh no it's gross for sure

6. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Have you thought about lex? It used to be the _personals_ page on instagram and was for queer people and it got big enough that they made it an app. I submitted a request looking for queer friends a few months back and got over 100 responses on the insta alone. I heard the app is good from a friend of mine who is using it.

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

haven't even heard of lex, I'll have to check it out thanks!

Anthony_Soprano, GrantCloud and K0ta like this.
  8. K0ta

9. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Now I have lex the lexicon artist stuck in my head

bigmike and K0ta like this.
  10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

This guy's first message to me is that he loves Phoebe Bridgers cause she's my Spotify anthem. How soon is too soon to propose?

11. Kiana

Ooof he doesn't like boygenius

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  12. K0ta

13. Kiana

Told him to listen to me & my dog again and get back to me. He hasn't gotten back to me so I can only assume he had an epiphany and has died and gone to heaven

14. mad

I was right. Prestigious

how do you like Phoebe but not boygenius... men are such mysteries

15. Kiana

right like he loves better Oblivion community center and Phoebe but not boy genius??

ChaseTx, Ken and mad like this.
  16. Kiana

Lmao I just had the thought if he listens to similar music he maaaay post here?? If so, listen to Boygenius again tinder man

mad, bigmike and Ken like this.
  17. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I’ve never heard of boygenius or even seen them mentioned anywhere on this site tbh but i could have missed any posts / threads about it I guess. Big fan of BOCC though.

18. mad

I was right. Prestigious

19. awwgereee

Has anyone in here done couples therapy and have any thoughts on it? I think my marriage is falling apart, and I don’t know what to do and am not sure when we stopped being on the same team

Shakriel, K0ta, Dirty Sanchez and 5 others like this.
  20. Kiana

I'm playing the field! Talking to a few ppl and each kinda appeal to a different side. One seems fairly in touch with emotions and seems very observant. One is super cute and likes the same music. One shares my deadpan sense of humor and cynicism. One is nice and the conversation feels... Easy? If that makes sense. Three of them seem fairly into me and one idk yet. Idk how I feel either. Hard to know without meeting ppl.

ChaseTx, Shrek, bigmike and 3 others like this.
  21. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i do enjoy Boygenius.

for the record though, there is also a very bad rapper called Boygenius and one of his songs started playing when i selected the wrong "Boygenius" and i was very very confused why a rapper would appeal to fans of Phoebe and BOCC :crylaugh:

Anthony_Soprano and bigmike like this.
  22. -deleted-

-

For those I know that were willing to try it, it helped. I think a major part of the success in trying couple's therapy is how it is presented to the SO. It has to be shown you're thinking of both you and your future, not recommending it because "you're" unhappy with that person. If that makes sense?

K0ta, Ken, Dirty Sanchez and 4 others like this.
  23. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my tinder bio song is adore you by harry styles and I expect all the matches now tbh.

24. Kiana

Almost changed it to my song too!! I'd swipe right for that song!

Shrek and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I did, ultimately it didn't work out. Honestly, she lied through the whole thing so therapy wasn't ever going to work. I think if both of you go in there, with open and honest communication, it could definitely work.

I stared going just myself and even that helps find some clarity. Best of luck to you.

K0ta, awwgereee, WrappinCups and 2 others like this.