Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 124

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm playing fast and loose these days. Don't know if these guys are cute or not cause they look cute in some pics but not in others but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that they just don't know how to take pictures cause the lighting and angles kinda suck. I'm playing with fire.

3. Mr. Serotonin

[​IMG]

4. Dog with a Blog

5. Mr. Serotonin

6. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

GrantCloud, K0ta, dadbolt and 4 others like this.
  7. Mr. Serotonin

[​IMG]

8. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

[​IMG]

9. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

10. Dog with a Blog

[​IMG]

11. cherrywaves

Trusted

Same thing happened to me. Think people get boosted in the rotation hard for a couple weeks but after that it’s ghost town. Stinks!

waking season and GrantCloud like this.
  12. Iago

forbidden chalice.

i talked to "Wendy" again yesterday! i wish i talked more but there was a line behind me so I kept it as brief as the checkout period was. I asked her about her interview and she said it went well and shes gonna check for positions tomorrow (today). I was visibly smiling and stuff to express I was happy for her and I hope things go well on her end! I was visibly smiling and stuff to express I was happy for her and I gave her some words of encouragement. She wished me a good shift as I left, as in she said it first, and that made me happy! I said "you too, see you around!" and went off with my day...

then later that night, my boss wanted me to make a run to the store, so I got to see her again. I joked that I was the errand boy and she laughed and was like "Welcome back! ...it's so cold out, isn't it?" and I was kinda shocked she was initiating small talk in return cuz usually I askes the questions, but I was like "I know right! I knew I should've brought a second coat" and she pointed to behind the counter and was like "Luckily, we have this heater in the back". I made a quick joke like "see, if I wanted to get warm, I need to be behind the oven for a few minutes. it gets pretty cold behind the register though"

I asked her how her shift was going and she asked me in return and I said it was going slow and she replied "Even with the Patriots game? That's kinda odd" and in a super engaging way I was like "ikr!! we had to send someone home to cut hours. anyway, ive killed enough time, ill see you around "Wendy"" and she told me to have a good night as I left and I waved back and said "You too! Stay warm"

now time to play the game of is she just being friendly cuz its her job or does she actually like talking to me. her mannerisms are super cute and she smiles a lot but as a cashier myself, that could be her customer service side, but she's at least trying to push the conversation further from the looks of things! i wish i got to see her more than once a week tho, kinda tough to get to know someone when i only talk to her for a cumulative 15 minutes and then cant see them for a week :<

All in all though, I think its good progress for only the 3rd day I've talked to her. Our convos are getting longer and more back-and-forthy so thats good!!

13. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I’d say she’s just being friendly. Not to sound mean or anything but nothing in what you’ve posted indicates anything more than just making small talk with a regular customer *shrug*

K0ta, waking season, ncarrab and 4 others like this.
  14. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Btw great gifs on this page everyone
    [​IMG]

15. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

GrantCloud and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  16. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think she's into me like that at all. I was more so referring to the fact that I was speculating if she likes talking to me as a friend, not some "omg. is she dropping hints???" kinda thing. I know its probably a one sided crush; I just want to befriend her as she nice to talk to!

GrantCloud and Colby Searcy like this.
  17. Dog with a Blog

18. Kiana

Omg

Screenshot_20191209-204522~3.png

GrantCloud, K0ta, WrappinCups and 8 others like this.
  19. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Oh hell ya, Kiana’s gonna be on next season of Love After Lockup

20. K0ta

My asm is being a real tool right now and it's pretty obvious why - he had a crush on my gf all the time they've been working together and now he's mad that we're dating. He wouldn't promise to not tell my store manager on the night we came out to our coworkers, even though we begged him not to because my store manager is a homophobe. Last week I came in and he pulled me aside and was like, "Don't tell Hannah but people have been complaining that you and her are getting special privileges. It's happened like 6 times." (meaning we go on break together sometimes because we come in at the same time???) and I felt so shitty and didn't want her to be hurt because she loves this job so I didn't say anything to her - until a couple of days later when she said that he has been making all sorts of comments to her about how she shouldn't wear my clothes to work, how she "isn't even herself anymore," etc. Most of the store had to attend a NYS sexual harassment training, but Hannah and I didn't because they needed people at the store. When he said she shouldn't wear my clothes to work she was like "why? dating coworkers isn't against the rules" and he was like "actually yes it is, they said it at the sexual harassment training" and he was fucking LYING. We asked everybody else there and they never said anything like that. It's also not in the handbook.

It's pretty fucking obvious what is going on and that is that he is lying and making shit up. I am well liked by most people there but she is LOVED by everyone and I always thought it was fishy that there could be people stirring shit up because everyone has been so supportive for the most part, but when she said all that I admitted what my asm had said and she was like oh fuck no that's not happening, I've talked to everyone and they all love us.

He also texted her something like, sorry I've been shitty I am just going through some stuff right now, etc. Because he outright ignores me for the most part at work but is actively hostile to her, and it breaks my heart because my gf considered him her best friend there - I hate that she's dealing with how shitty men can be when they realize they can't hook up with you and that friendships can often be surface level like that but this isn't the first time she's experienced that and I have as well. We thought our sm would be the problem but he hasn't said a word, even though it's obvious he now knows because he started scheduling us opposite shifts (:eyeroll::eyeroll:). Turns out our asm has been the biggest problem and is making it really awkward to deal with at work, but most of all is hurting Hannah's feelings and I am having a hard time not saying something to him about it. I'm seasonal, I'm done after a couple of weeks, but she's a permanent staff member and for her to have to stay on and deal with him is upsetting to think about.

21. Kiana

I wish there was a way to tell someone their bio is awesome but like I don't want to match with them I just want to applaud them

22. K0ta

23. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

damn mad got unicorned

24. mad

I was right. Prestigious

match, give them the kudos, immediately unmatch

25. eight30

Regular

I hate how often that happens. Put it in your profile!

Anthony_Soprano, GrantCloud and mad like this.