Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 123

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I get people being fans and wanting to talk about it, but I hate that it's just common assumption that everyone is into NFL. Like that's the one thing everyone in the office has in common, except for the few of us who don't care

2. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Someone legit died over a Popeyes chicken sandwich. I don’t care if people don’t like sports but acting like it’s so crazy that people would be interested in drama presented in the form of competition instead of scripted writing is an absurd opinion rooted in delusion more than anything else. I don’t like LOTR but I get why people like it and are fanatical about it.

3. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

If you’re asking me to defend sports fans, you’re asking the wrong dude. I think rivalries are stupid and sports fans are imbeciles, by and large.

but I think the same of music fans. And movie fans. And podcast fans. And television fans. And stand up comedy fans. Etc.

K0ta, ChaseTx, Joe4th and 4 others like this.
  4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

everything is bad except Spider-Man Into The Spider-verse.

5. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

wow so you're just gonna snub hall & oates like that huh

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

they aren’t as good as Spider-Man

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

things got hot in here

8. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

We kept on all our clothes though

9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Wild assumption to make

Iago, K0ta, ChaseTx and 7 others like this.
  10. Colby Searcy

11. Signifire

12. Signifire

Plus I got my rocks off

13. Dog with a Blog

14. Colby Searcy

That's powerful

15. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

16. Dog with a Blog

17. Signifire

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

19. Dog with a Blog

Oh

20. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Ew idk I just skipped to the last page because y'all were talking about boring stuff but omg. Matched with someone, talked for a while, seem to have stuff in common.... And then they ask where I went to high school. And then they ask if I am friends with this list of people I totally forgot about but remember from school and now I want to die inside. I try to avoid all things pre-college so I am horrified and idk if it's something I can get past cause I'm a weirdo. He didn't go to my school but now that he asked about them he seems vaguely familiar. God I need to move. Tho ironically he thinks the same thing and wants to move to the same city I want to move. But like ugghhhh

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm going to have to have an entire therapy session about this

22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

23. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

The six most popular sports in Belgium
    1. Football.
    2. Cycling. When it comes to enduring images of Belgian life, tourists might not remember football, but they do remember cycling. ...
    3. Tennis. Despite the popularity of the big two above, it's tennis that is the most-watched sport on TV in Belgium. ...
    4. Running. ...
    5. Field hockey. ...
    6. Swimming.

In 1921, Paris was selected for the 1924 Summer Olympics on the condition that the 1928 Summer Olympics would be organized in Amsterdam. This decision, supported by the Netherlands Olympic Committee, was announced by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) on 2 June 1921.

The Netherlands are also ranked number 14 in the world in the Olympics. Wow!

ChaseTx, K0ta, WrappinCups and 5 others like this.
  24. Dog with a Blog

Fascinating

25. Dog with a Blog

Joe