Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

1987 in film. • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Morrissey, Jul 2, 2021.

1. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

1. Full Metal Jacket
    2. Raising Arizona
    3. The Princess Bride

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

[​IMG]

Matthewconte and Garrett like this.
  3. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Spaceballs is one of the few films I've turned off in the last decade because of how much I disliked it. Just did not work for me at all.

I Am Mick likes this.
  4. Morrissey

Trusted

I feel like I really won't like it if I ever watch it.

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'd be very surprised if anybody who didn't watch it as a kid found it enjoyable today

stars143 likes this.
  6. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Watched it a couple of weeks ago for the first time and while it isn't as enjoyable as the other films I have seen from Mel Brooks, I didn't hate it either as I definitely found myself to be laughing plenty throughout.

7. Morrissey

Trusted

Robocop wins it with 17 votes. Raising Arizona was in second place with 14 votes. Robocop will move on to the bracket.

8. Morrissey

Trusted

This is the first time my first and second place films were the first and second place winners (although my third pick did less well). I doubt it happens again

9. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

Spaceballs is the third best Mel Brooks movie.

10. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

no it is not

11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Watching River’s Edge. Pretty wild huh

12. tomdelonge

Trusted

I watched 4 Adventures Of Reinette and Mirabelle on New Year’s Eve. Maybe my favorite Eric Rohmer that I’ve seen.

Very casual, moving small moments, great clothes, and one of the funniest last lines in a movie. I will def watch it again

George likes this.