Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

070 Shake - Modus Vivendi (January 17, 2020) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Jan 10, 2020.

1. username

hey you lil piss baby

“Morrow” is good af but “Guilty Conscience” is so clearly the standout for me. Low key gives me “Bring It Back” vibes. The singles (those two + “Nice to Have” and “Under the Moon”) are the high points but I really love the whole thing front to back.

StreetSpirit and OhTheWater like this.
  2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah Guilty Conscience is the best by far but this is all pretty good

3. PauLo

43% Burnt

I thought Guilty Conscience was the weakest on there. Not keen on that style at all.

4. username

hey you lil piss baby

Tracklist on this got reshuffled, you might have to add it to your library again

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Weird

6. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Realized this wasn’t in my library this morning when I went to listen to it and thought “wow Guilty Conscience comes up a lot quicker than I remember” lmao this makes a lot more sense.

7. PauLo

43% Burnt

I'm still surprised I like this as much as I do. I try to stay away from anyone that has a bit of Kanye stink on them, but this is really fucking good.

username likes this.
  8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I fucked up waiting so long to listen to this, it's phenomenal. Reminds me a ton of Man on the Moon and I've never not loved an album that did that

9. PauLo

43% Burnt

Weird bump, but whenever she says "microdosing" in the song of the same name, i'm convinced she saying the name of former Tottenham Hotspur central defender Michael Dawson. I can't hear it as anything else!

Also this album is still great.

adamlikesdogs likes this.
  10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

It's a bummer this kinda flew under the radar, but I like this album a ton too

11. username

hey you lil piss baby

It definitely felt overlooked at the time, but I was actually surprised by how many times I saw both the album and “Guilty Conscience” pop up on eoty lists. I don’t know if I’ve listened in full since January, I should give it another spin.

OhTheWater and JRGComedy like this.
  12. PauLo

43% Burnt

JRS... January release syndrome.

13. I don't love it as much as I did in January, but it's still quite good. Artwork is probably my favorite of the year.

14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I need to return to this again, I remember really loving it but I haven't listened since like March