Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

“We Don’t Talk About Bruno” Hits #1

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Billboard:

“We Don’t Talk About Bruno,” from Disney’s Encanto, makes a magical move to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart.

The ensemble song – by Carolina Gaitán, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz and the Encanto Cast – rises from the Hot 100’s runner-up spot and becomes just the second No. 1 ever from a Disney animated film.

“Bruno” also marks the first Hot 100 leader for the song’s sole writer, Lin-Manuel Miranda. He and Mike Elizondo co-produced it and earn their first and second trips to No. 1, respectively, in those roles.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

This song, movie & soundtrack did almost nothing for me. But I'm clearly in the minority

heartsdietoo and palebluedot like this.
  3. Johnnie Martinez

My two year old is obsessed with this movie and soundtrack.

He dances all day long to the songs. It’s a brilliantly written soundtrack.

They did an amazing job with Latino representation and the dynamics of a lot of our families.