Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Wonder Woman’ Trailer • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 23, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Looks super dope

2. AshlandATeam

Trusted

This looks like 1000x more fun than BvS. That's a good thing, as movies about super heroes should be fun. I can't wait!

3. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

the first captain america movie is the one of all the marvel movies that feels most like a comic to me (save maybe deadpool), which is worth something even if it isn't the best overall. i feel like that's where the lessons could be learned.

coleslawed likes this.
  4. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

Looks good.

5. Shenevercalled

Newbie Supporter

I came her to say the same thing, the trailer makes it looks too similar.
    I've lost all hope for DC after BVS. Honestly, how do you goof so bad on a movie with Batman AND Superman??
    Also, awesome avatar, I don't see The Critic ever getting the love it deserves

6. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Unless you saw captain America...!

7. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Blasphemy. First Avenger is one of my favorites!

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

First, that was WW2, not WW1, and WW2 was a totally different kind of war than WW1 was in terms of tactics, tone, and even where it was fought (outside of Europe, of course). And also it only wasn't an atypical setting for a film about Captain America because being an experimental super-soldier from WW2 is always a part of his backstory. Delving into Wonder Woman's experiences prior to modern times is something hasn't been done on this scale before.

AshlandATeam likes this.
  9. I'm sorry.

10. Captain America and Wonder Woman are not even close to the same. What a silly comparison.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I never got into the MCU. IM2 was bad and The Avengers was the last straw for me.

12. Cola.

I was such a looker in the old days Prestigious

This is going to be so great.

13. NotBruce

Regular

Her theme song is so badass. Man, this looks good.

In comparison to First Avenger, I'd rather watch this trailer for 2 hours than watch the bulk of that movie again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AshlandATeam likes this.
  14. TobiasSc

Life is a gift. Remember this.

This and the Justice League trailer restore my hope in a decent DC movie in quite some time...

15. theredline

Trusted Supporter

But the tone of the two movies seems like it could be close...origin story, war time, etc...

16. You just described a genre...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

They both have shields.

coleslawed likes this.
  18. coleslawed likes this.
  19. FreshPot

The Freshest

I'm the most pumped for this film. It's a shame Patty Jenkins never directed a film all these years after Monster...until now of course.

14 year gap between her first and second feature. That's insane.