Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘The Sandlot’ Getting a TV Series Revival

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Sandlot will be getting a TV series revival with much of the original cast returning. The news came from the director of the original on The Rain Delay podcast. Slashfilm summarizes the conversation:

As for what the series is about, all Evans would say was that it takes place in 1984, and it will bring back the original kids from The Sandlot. They’re all now around 33 years old, and each of them has kids of their own. But that’s it. Maybe their kids pick up the mantle and start a game of their own on the dusty old diamond? If that’s the case, what kind of pickle will they get themselves into? We don’t know!

This sounds very much in my wheelhouse.

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

For some reason i'm imagining like a cross between The Sandlot and The Wonder Years, haha.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. I'd be fine with that!

Such a weird idea for a show, but obviously $$$

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. theredline

Trusted Supporter

One of the kids is gonna hit a homerun that opens a portal into the Upside Down.