Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘The Places You Have Come to Fear The Most’ Gets Vinyl Pressing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Dashboard Confessional’s The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most is now up for pre-order on vinyl.

The series kicks off with this first-ever vinyl pressing of 2001’s The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most, set for release on July 31st, 2020. A long-awaited vinyl re-release of 2000’s The Swiss Army Romance as well as a first-time pressing of 2002’s MTV Unplugged 2.0 will also follow later this year, and all will be available in multiple collectible, limited edition variants!

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. WasteSomeTime

Regular

I really want this but I've been spending to much money with uncertainty with my job. Is it worth the investment?

josh- and mrenkens007 like this.
  3. mrenkens007

Surprise, Surprise Prestigious

Definitely getting cold feet about all of this incredible merch. Underoath box set, this, and Identity Crisis t-shirts has my nostalgia budget terrified lol. I think this one makes the most sense for me, though. Wanted this on vinyl since I started collecting.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  4. WasteSomeTime

Regular

See that's kind of my thing I just started collecting about half a year ago.

mrenkens007 likes this.
  5. mrenkens007

Surprise, Surprise Prestigious

I would say it's worth it if you're interested in Dashboard vinyl by any capacity. It's a perfect vinyl record, imo.

6. gbuffers

England.

Snapped this up straight away. I was so happy to hear it had been pressed and I’ll be doing the same for Swiss Army Romance. Gutted this won’t include A Mark, A Mission by the looks of it. That album means so much to me.

I know they did something with Urban Outfitters a few years ago but the resellers have it for crazy prices, sadly.

7. Kixur413

Damn, sad to have missed the splattered variant. Now to watch for the blue/yellow variant going up tomorrow but so excited that my favorite DC album is coming to vinyl!

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Yeah I’m gonna grab that Unplugged press ASAP

zachmacD and falafelmywaffle like this.
  9. zachmacD

Trusted

That’s what I’m waiting for. First album I ever heard from them