Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘The Office’ Cast Crash Steve Carell’s SNL Monologue

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

As a rabid fan of The Office there's no way I want a reunion. Michael, Holly, Jim, Pam, Andy, Kevin, Darryl, Ryan, Kelly, Creed, and Stanley are all gone by the end of season 9 and I can't think of a realistic storyline that could bring them all back to the same office.

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

Agreed. I'm perfectly content watching the series for the 67th time vs. new material.

4. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

snl is bad and i hate this

Analog Drummer, TJ Wells and Raku like this.
  5. efp722

Regular

Give me a one off special. Let the film crew catch up with the OG Dunder Mifflin gang to show us what they have been up to all these years.

6. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Yeah this is the most I'd want but even then...we have YEARS of golden TV from that world. Doesn't need revisiting at all.

heymattrick and CMilliken like this.
  7. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Also I'm in the middle of rewatching this series right now so this was an oddly convenient segment.

disambigujason and CMilliken like this.
  8. Kixur413

It's ok for stories to end :)

9. CMilliken

Trusted

Would love a one off special but I’m also fine without it. I am constantly going back and forth between The Office and Parks and Rec. finish one, start the other. I pay Netflix to constantly watch these two shows.

10. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Yes. Correct.

11. efp722

Regular

This is what makes the most sense, though. Like in the realm of the show, it makes sense. Why wouldn't they have a quick check up special considering how the finale went with the reception of the show. Plus, didn't the Uk version do something similar? I think it's a win win for all.

12. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

You people are all weird. I mean, they rebooted Family Guy, and that turned out...

...ok...maybe a reboot wouldn't be the best idea.

In all seriousness though, I'd watch it if something came out, but I echo the sentiments from everyone else that it's not necessary in any way.

13. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

The Office should’ve ended when Steve Carell left.

Actually probably a couple years before that. Lol

14. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Too true.

contra11mundum likes this.
  15. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

The reboot could be the best show ever created and nobody will still be pleased

AshlandATeam likes this.
  16. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

One-off Christmas episode. I'd kill for it.

kelseyleigh and russvanderhoof like this.