Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘The Mandalorian’ Season 3 Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Season 2 had me pretty disinterested in continuing with the series, but if we're moving away from all the cameos and side-quests in order to focus on Mandalore (as this trailer suggests), then count me back in, for sure.

Plus it doesn't hurt to still be riding the high from Andor.

3. SFguitar

Regular

Andor was boring as hell, couldn't make it past the first few episodes. Don't understand how anyone can think that show was good. Looking forward to this though.

4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

You're first mistake is not watching it past the first few episodes. It picks way up and gets far more interesting from a character depth and development perspective. My favorite part about the entire season is getting to see exactly how the empire is evil and how it runs day to day. I think Andor is better than Mandalorian if I'm being honest.

failinginplace and SFguitar like this.
  5. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Really hope when Mando and Greef see each other again, there's some kind of throwaway line about Cara Dune retiring on a prairie.