Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘The Greatest Showman’ Soundtrack Tops the Charts

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The soundtrack for The Greatest Showman is the top album this week:

The Greatest Showman soundtrack hits No. 1 in its fourth week on the Billboard 200 albums chart with 106,000 equivalent album units earned (up 37 percent) in the week ending Jan. 4. Of that sum, 78,000 were traditional album sales (up 28 percent).

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

Amazing soundtrack. Didn’t realize this movie was a musical until a few minutes in and that made it even more exciting.

Craig Manning likes this.
  3. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I fucking loved this movie. Soundtrack is great too.

4. @@ron

Regular

I didn't have any expectations and I'm not sure I had even seen a trailer going into the theater. I was blown away. A movie hasn't left me feeling as good as this one did in a while. (Sidenote: I don't see THAT many movies) I also rarely listen to soundtracks outside of the movie setting and I've listened to this one multiple times. I loved it.

heymattrick likes this.
  5. jco3

Regular

If you haven't, try watching Sing Street, which I think is still on Netflix. It's a really great musical too.

6. @@ron

Regular

Thank you! I will do that.

jco3 likes this.
  7. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yeahhhhh I saw this movie again last night

8. DearCory

Regular

Kesha has a version of This Is Me out too... it's really good (duh)