Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘The Dream Walker’ Demos on Sale, but Not Really “On Sale” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 4, 2016.

1. stefoske

The plot thickens.

His management seems to be a common theme when it comes to Tom drama.

Though he would probably be interested if you pitch the interview as a tansmedia project including an LP, movie, book series and a breakfast cereal.

2. "Golden Showers" is the rejected cross branded cereal from General Mills and Golden Grahams.

GEM37 likes this.
  3. 182 Jack Mannequins

When Tom released his Demos and Ends album a year ago, Ryan Key came to his defense in an interesting way. Musicians have the right to do whatever they want and charge any price they seem fit to an extent. Key noted that DeLonge spent time in the studio creating music and he shouldn't give anything away for free. While I actually find myself agreeing with Key to an extent, charging $17 for half-assed demos seems like a huge stretch at this point.

4. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Fun fact: It was Tom's most recent post about this on Instagram that made me unfollow him. Been wanting to do it for awhile, but this is what put me over the edge.

Raku likes this.
  5. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Tom's biggest mistake as a solo artist is confusing activity with impact.

I think he would produce much less garbage material if he just slowed the f*ck down.

Raku likes this.