Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Tag’ the Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The trailer for the upcoming film, Tag, has been released.

The movie is based on the real life story of friends that play, of course, tag:

The game they play is fundamentally the same as the schoolyard version: One player is “It” until he tags someone else. But men in their 40s can’t easily chase each other around the playground, at least not without making people nervous, so this tag has a twist. There are no geographic restrictions and the game is live for the entire month of February. The last guy tagged stays “It” for the year.

2. shawnhyphenray

Regular

To be honest, I’d totally watch this. Such a simple idea but I’m surprised I haven’t seen a movie like this before. Plus Jon Hamm is in it so.

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Hadn't heard about this, but honestly this looks pretty fun.

4. red8ge

Regular

movies are doomed

5. bransco2010

i worked a few days as an extra on this, in a few of the bar scenes. it was a really easygoing production. the cast was great, they were friendly to everybody there. it was a fun time filming, so i’m anxious to see the finished product.

6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Looks really fun and has a phenomenal cast, I'm in

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Ska Senanake

Trusted

I second this sentiment