Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Silence’ Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The trailer for the upcoming Martin Scorsese film, Silence, has been released. The movie will see a limited release on December 23rd before going wide in January.

2. This has easily been my most anticipated film of 2016. I'm so happy to finally be seeing a trailer for it!!!

carlosonthedrums likes this.
  3. I've loved Garfield since Boy A and Social Network, but between this film and Hacksaw Ridge, if he isn't actually a Christian now, then he is seriously a GREAT actor, hahahaha

carlosonthedrums likes this.
  4. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Huge fan of Garfield's work. I feel like he's one of the most terribly unappreciated actors of our time. Hopefully this is the role that finally puts him where he belongs.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  5. I still remember how shocked I was when he didn't get a Supporting Actor Oscar nomination in 2010. Have you seen Hacksaw yet?

6. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

One of my all-time favorite books. This is going to be huge.

7. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I have. I remember being a bit apprehensive about his accent during the trailers, but as usual, the amount of heart and vitality he brings to everything more than made up for any shaky moments. And the kid did nail the NY accent in the Spidey movies, so I don't know why I was even worried about that haha.

Fully agreed on the Social Network snub. Really hope some of that recognition is not too far away cause he's been putting in great work for a decade now.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  8. hahaha I was worried about the accent from the trailer too and had no problem with it in the whole movie. Other than it ending too quickly, I liked the movie a whole lot.

9. FreshPot

The Freshest

The music really makes this trailer.