Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Everything about this movie keeps looking better and better.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Looks amazing. I love the title of this movie for some reason.

4. AshlandATeam

Trusted

I can't describe how much I love everything about Disney and Star Wars' partnership. This looks amazing.

5. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Hype!

6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

This really looks superb. After Suicide Squad, I won't let myself get overly hype on a trailer, but goddamn... this is really something.

7. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

This looks great

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Must...resist...trailer...spoilers...don't...watch....ahhhhhhhhh

Why can't it jus be December now? Can't wait to watch Felicity Jones kick some space ass.

coleslawed and mattylikesfilms like this.
  9. CMilliken

Trusted

Looks great!! I'm glad we are seeing other stories within the Star Wars universe being told.

10. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

Looks really good. But don't read the comments on it. Don't make the same mistake as me! :cringe:

11. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

I may have to take a rare trip to the movie theater for this one.

12. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

looks great can't wait to watch this on my bday

13. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

looks absolutely incredible

fenway89 likes this.
  14. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Really excited to see with Gareth does with this. This picture (painting?) looks like its the perfect representation of the tone we're going to get for this film, and I love it.

[​IMG]

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. TobiasSc

Life is a gift. Remember this.

this is gonna be awesome.

16. fbrrocks

Trusted

Need now

17. fran.182

Regular Prestigious

I think Youtube comments hit a new low for me. Lots of people saying Star Wars is turning into feminist propaganda, that Disney is forcing these movies to be politically correct and that girls should be in movies for females, not in those for males... :poop:

18. AshlandATeam

Trusted

Because Leia (the impetus for the entire series) and Mon Mothma (the commander of the rebel army) didn't exist?

Also Aayla, Barriss, Sabine, Hera, Padme, Aura Sing, Ahsoka, Luminara and a ton of others I can't name off the top of my head don't exist?

Star Wars has always shown an egalitarian world where men and women alike can have power and tap into the force. Rey and this girl from Rogue One aren't novel at all. This is the way the Star Wars universe has always operated.

19. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

This didn't look that great :-/ Those two leads looked so wooden & uninspiring; definitely didn't interest me like Rey & Finn did...