Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Rick and Morty’ May Not Return Until 2019 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 4, 2018.

1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

From what I’ve seen and heard, he’s a massive creep towards women. I used to have a link saved with screenshots of messages he sent to a woman, really soured how I looked at him.

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Sigh

3. DarkHotline

I edited the initial post, my b

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

5. Ska Senanake

Trusted

I'm not. I love Community and Rick and Morty. Good for you if you don't, your loss.

6. Thibaudm

Wow, kind of scary to see the new generation of cyber-bullies in this thread.
    Talking trash about a celebrity from behind their computers just to boost their egos...
    oh well, good luck living your life decently

7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

you think abusers being called on abuse is scary or bullying? that's the scariest/most oppressive outlook in the thread.

8. Thibaudm

I don't have any more infos than any one in this thread about who this guy personally is.
    I just saw several users in this thread insulting the guy to make themselves feel better.

For example I read the lines
    He also has a habit of being a raging, abusive, alcoholic misogynist. Fuck his TV shows.

Which can be easily qualifier as trash-talk, then I tried to look at what this user was talking about as I don't know about it.
    There's only this one user that gave links, so I read them entirely and was just appalled to confirm about the will to trash-talk

Dan Harmon Is Still A Total Dick : speaks about the fact he is in a feud with is former employer, which is his problem and not ours. The title of the article is harsh and abusive.

Dan Harmon's Angry, Abusive Twitter Rant Makes Him Seem Deeply Unhappy : In which you see that the guy has a meltdown against some guy making fun of him. It's a really sad thread to read. And the aftermath for the bullies is "haha he is depressed and unhappy, what a douchebag"

https://www.thewrap.com/dan-harmon-apologizes-for-abusing-my-position-with-female-community-writer/amp : So there totally yes for this one : This was not positive at all and the man does seem shitty indeed. So it's indeed an article about him being toxic in his workplace, no doubt about that. I have to say I've seen many toxic and stupid people in several workplaces and I would like to not encounter any more of them in my work. (I consider it belong to the workplace and won't make a blog post about them, but it's just my choice).

Alcoholism and depression are illness and are not just traits to make a complete fool of someone, as this thread implies. Really not healthy.

9. DarkHotline

They’re not going to be friends with you, dude. If that the hill you want to die on though, hope you don’t mind it being too lonely.