Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘ReRed’: A Tribute to Taylor Swift’s ‘Red’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Dan Campbell, Future Teens, Adult Mom, Chris Farren, and others have recorded covers of Taylor Swift’s Red for charity.

ReRed is a collaboration by 19 artists to pay tribute to the crossover hitmaker Taylor Swift’s instant classic album Red.

All proceeds will go straight to Equal Justice Initiative (www.eji.org) an incredible organization working to end mass incarceration, excessive punishment, and racial inequality.

Jake W likes this.
  2. surgerone

Regular Supporter

Holy shit. Dan Campbell covering All Too Well is the Christmas gift I didn’t know I needed.

3. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Started listening to Dan’s cover and was enjoying it... then he started screaming and I fell in love with it. Holy emotion on that chorus.

4. brandon

Regular Prestigious

Hey this is pretty wonderful

5. Spenny

Regular

Damn, Dan went all-in on that cover. Amazing. I hope it is eventually added to Spotify, I only use it to listen to music anymore :worried:

6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

It's probably never hitting streaming services because of royalties. The "name your own price" thing is a great way to skirt around dealing with that.

7. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

The Carly Rae Jepsen cover album from last year(released by the same people) still isn't on streaming, so yeah No chance of this being on streaming either

8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Love the cover by Dan. When he belts it out, wow.

9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Also really enjoyed Dan's cover! Well done! Anyone would recommend anything else on that list?