Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Psych’ Cast Reuniting for Holiday Movie

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 10, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Variety:

The original cast and creator are returning for a two-hour holiday movie, “Psych: The Movie,” this December, Variety has learned.

The news comes more than three years after “Psych” went off the air in spring 2014, after airing for eight seasons and more than 120 episodes.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. workingmandan

Literally could not be any more excited for this.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  3. hibbletonrules

Future love, don't fall apart Prestigious

You know that's right.

4. bodkins

Trusted

So stoked about this. Maybe Monk will take a cue...

Kingjohn_654 and workingmandan like this.
  5. xenoabe

Regular

[​IMG]

6. josh.

I enjoyed watching Psych when I lived in Santa Barbara and laughing about how they used names of streets and buildings in town, but none of it was filmed there. I'm excited for the movie; this was a super fun show.

Kingjohn_654 and workingmandan like this.
  7. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

OH MY GOD CAN YOU IMAGINE???

I know they've had ideas and talks right after the show went off the air of doing a similar thing, but it never materialized. But man that would make me the happiest. (Also, if you don't have the DVD box set, it's got a lot of great content on there too!)

Kingjohn_654 and bodkins like this.
  8. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

Vancouver, that's why they had those weird episodes that took place there every couple of seasons.

9. One of the best procedurals ever and possibly the most underrated one. Can't wait

10. Loved this show and so stoked for this

11. Butinsmallsteps

Regular

Oh HELLLLL YEAH

bodkins likes this.
  12. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

I've heard it both ways.

bodkins likes this.
  13. AndrewRnR

Will be weird to see Sean and Juliet together since their "infamous" off screen romance ended shortly after series.

14. shawnhyphenray

Regular

psych was (and still is) one of my all time favorite shows. this makes me extremely happy

15. SoundscapeMN

Regular

I prefer "Psych-er" but the 2nd movie is coming during the upcoming "Holiday Season"

bodkins likes this.