Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Oppenheimer’ Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The first trailer for Oppenheimer is here.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I'll always be interested in anything Nolan makes, but am curious to see given the subject matter what the tone or messages are coming from this.

tytymcg and BradBradley like this.
  3. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I know the message from Nolan will be "see it in theatres on the biggest screen possible, otherwise you're contributing to the death of cinema. The unintelligible dialogue is intentional, people can't actually hear each other over a bomb going off."

Anyways, excited for this.

Chase Tremaine and exanctile like this.
  4. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I’d just be nice if he hits the mark of having story, technical and performance all be exceptional again. His movies are visually impressive and I do love that he’s trying to stay involved with practical effects….I just hope it’s amazing.

Interesting to see how this invention of the bomb/biopic story plays out. I do love how Nolan has go to actors but continually expands his roster.

palebluedot likes this.