Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Mulan’ Trailer Released

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

Between "Ariel can't be black" and "where are the songs/wisecracking dragon," it's really been a banner week for racist/infantile Disney fans unable to grasp the notion that you can tap into nostalgia without everything having to be a carbon fucking copy.

3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I’m excited for this.

Anna Acosta likes this.
  4. CMilliken

Trusted

Looks great!

5. Ellite25

Regular

I don’t think it looks all that good from Thai trailer. Kind of in the same way that the first Aladdin trailer looked kinda bad. Like something it’s just off about it. And this doesn’t come from my nostalgia, I saw the movie once when it was released and hardly remember it.

6. jorbjorb

7 rings

I'll for sure watch this.

7. jeff.dart

Regular

Remakes seem to struggle with this issue. It’s ridiculous. It seems to be worse with hardcore communities like with certain games, Star Wars, and of course Disney. Don’t mess with people’s childhood or something like that I guess. So dumb.

8. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

This legit looks so good. Everything that's looked so lame about most other Disney live action remakes, this seems to be doing the opposite with. Can't wait.