Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Black Widow’ Gets Same Day Release on Disney+

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Black Widow will be coming to Disney+ for $30 and theaters on July 9th.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. WasteSomeTime

Regular

Finally!

3. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Stoked for this! Took long enough...

4. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

$30 seems like a lot. I bet 20 would profit them more and minimize pirates

Vase Full Of Rocks and CMilliken like this.
  5. I’m fine with this news, but I’m bummed about the simultaneous news that Pixar’s Luca is no longer going to theaters. It’ll be dropped on Disney+ for free

6. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I wish it was a little cheaper. There’s only two of us who are gonna watch. But I guess it’ll be a little splurge. Add some beer and pizza and it will be a fun night!

7. ghostxvapor

Trusted

I'm starved for a Marvel movie. I might go ahead and splurge as well. Saves time on the commute and I won't have to "worry" about who is sitting next to me etc.
    Plus for two adults it would cost about 25

8. DooDooBird

Trusted

$30 is absolutely insane. No thanks.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  9. btr

Trusted Supporter

I’ll be at the theater for this. It’s just not the same when I watched Wonder Woman 1984 on my 1080p tv

10. DooDooBird

Trusted

We have a movie theater here that does $5 Tuesdays. Hopefully that’s still a thing.

11. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

$40+ to take me and two kids when you factor in snacks.

I’ll see a concert before I see a movie. And I’m not gonna see any indoor shows before 2022.