Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Alien: Covenant’ Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. defmytones

Regular

All the excites. Looks great.

3. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

I consider myself a big Alien fan and i'm pretty excited.

Schooner and Aaron Mook like this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I was super into it but the shower scene kinda ended it on a meh note for me. Will still see it and be excited obv!!!

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Prometheus was one of the most frustrating times I've had in a theater ever but here's to hoping Ridley doesn't get lost in his own ambition this time?

Also, trailer looked cool until the cliche shower sex scene at the end. Why Ridley.. WHY.

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Maybe now they've learned they can run sideways.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Hahaha I still laugh about that. That's just unacceptable from a seasoned Director like Ridley.

8. Prometheus is great. This looks great. V excited.

coleslawed and ConArdist like this.
  9. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Loved Prometheus, love Alien, this is gonna fuckin' rule!

Aaron Mook likes this.
  10. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Yay! Prometheus was a glorious wreck. The first twenty minutes are some of the best in sci-fi's history in my honest-to-god opinion. My dad is a sci-fi die hard, and loved it. Better than Gravity, ew. Can't wait for the new monster designs, and even rumors of a King Alien. From concept art that thing is pants-shittingly scary. :blush:

11. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

I thought that did look par for horror, but also kinda cool. Wanna survive in horror movies? DON'T HAVE SEX, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. haha

12. takingback1738

happy :)

13. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Please tell me I'm not the only one still completely lost after Lindelof chopped and screwed Prometheus. I loved the film, but it would put my mind at ease to know I'm not the only "Alien" diehard STILL confused AF five years later.