Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ó (Eskimeaux) Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by incognitojones, Mar 31, 2016.

1. People don't become right-wing dumbasses because of left-wingers who "can't articulate their own reasons for feeling offended" they become right-wing dumbasses because they're assholes.

2. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

They were really solid last night. P sure Felix is my fave person in all music right now.

They were still selling Eskimeaux branded merch, which I found a bit iffy, but I understand the financial repercussions of just dumping it so w/e.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah they have one more show before taking a break so i think the official rebrand begins then

4. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Didn't realize the tour was almost over. Makes sense though since Told Slant will be back in less than a month.

5. cwhit

been two year since the full length and a year since the EP, along with the name change i think it makes sense to chill for a bit and write/record

6. George

Trusted Prestigious

That's a flipping awful name change. Understand her reasons and all that, but Ó is an appalling name.

Hope there is new music coming soon though.

Kyle is hk likes this.
  7. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Horrible new name tbh.

What is this complete fucking bullshit?

8. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Chicago show was great, played like a full hour included a ton of new stuff, really excited for the next album. Name clicked for me when they play Thunder Answered Back, feels right I just need to get used to it.

9. cwhit

Nick, incognitojones and Contender like this.
  10. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Yeesh