1. Sponsor: Laika Songs - "Field of Vision"
    Laika Songs has released the new song “Field of Vision” featuring Onelinedrawing.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. imthegrimace liked Aaron Mook's post in the thread Mental Health Thread.

I guess his is the Cars (and Mental Health) Thread now

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  2. imthegrimace liked Cameron's post in the thread Mental Health Thread.

My last job I had a company vehicle. Was a brand new 2020 Ford Transit van. When my company sold they were nice enough to sell it to me for $3,000. I sold it for $27,000 and we bought a new Rav 4 Hybrid. It’s the best. we now have that, our family car which is a 2020 KIA Sorento, and I drive our 2013 Prius C for work. So we’re a Toyota/KIA house now

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  3. fowruok liked Mtlman1331's post in the thread Tour Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread.

Love all the “industry speak” in that article from the quotes they got. I think my favorite being “I think the Black Keys are still an arena band, fans just weren’t willing to pay arena prices.” Well then they probably aren’t an arena band.

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:18 PM
  4. imthegrimace replied to the thread 2023-2024 NBA Season Thread.

Love the 12 day break between games.

5. Raku liked Rawrz's post in the thread Spotify to Launch New Premium Plan.

New tools for creating playlists and manging song libraries? Sounds like stuff that should be basic ass features lol

6. Raku liked Ryan's post in the thread Tom DeLonge Talks With AJ Hartley.

Not surprising considering how much touring they've done recently.

7. incognitojones liked Wharf Rat's post in the thread World General Politics Discussion (XI).

[MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:17 PM
  8. AFoolsGlory replied to the thread Soccer Men's Soccer (Football) Thread.

[MEDIA] Ie they couldn't find anyone better. Least he's getting a new contract out of it - probably the result of the embarrassment of the club publicly searching for a replacement then coming crawling back.

9. sophos34 liked slowheart's post in the thread Video Game Video Games.

Origins is one of my favorite games of all time. Started DA:I again but didn’t get far due to Raiding twice a week in Cataclysm and Retail WoW to get my serotonin.

10. incognitojones liked iCarly Rae Jepsen's post in the thread World General Politics Discussion (XI).

happy pride [MEDIA]

11. digitalbath liked joe.boy.fresh.'s post in the thread Tour Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread.

Plus I thought there was all this talk of them playing Homesick in full on this tour, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

12. Ferrari333SP liked Brother Beck's post in the thread World General Politics Discussion (XI).

come on man, even Putin moved on from the 'all Ukrainians are Nazis' schtick a while ago - you're the only one still banging this drum the orc thing is about military tactics that lead to results like this: Bakhmut battle led to high casualties in Wagner Group’s prison recruits Russia suffers highest daily casualties of war so far: Kyiv https://www.army-technology.com/news/russian-casualties-in-ukraine-war-have-likely-reached-half-a-million/

13. imthegrimace liked chewbacca110's post in the thread TV Show The Bear (FX on Hulu).

Rules. [MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  14. WasEmoRocknowImjustold liked Dog Fish's post in the thread Album The Early November — The Early November (June 14, 2024).

I must be a psycho then because I 100% can

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  15. Gianni liked irthesteve's post in the thread The Chorus.fm Music League Thread.

They used to release an album every year, then took a FOUR year break outta nowhere, then released Feel It Still, haha

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:15 PM
  16. slowheart replied to the thread Video Game Video Games.

Origins is one of my favorite games of all time. Started DA:I again but didn’t get far due to Raiding twice a week in Cataclysm and Retail WoW to get my serotonin.

17. Gianni liked The Lucky Moose's post in the thread The Chorus.fm Music League Thread.

Wait those guys had SEVEN albums before their radio success?

18. Brother Beck replied to the thread World General Politics Discussion (XI).

come on man, even Putin moved on from the 'all Ukrainians are Nazis' schtick a while ago - you're the only one still banging this drum the orc thing is about military tactics that lead to results like this: Bakhmut battle led to high casualties in Wagner Group’s prison recruits Russia suffers highest daily casualties of war so far: Kyiv https://www.army-technology.com/news/russian-casualties-in-ukraine-war-have-likely-reached-half-a-million/

19. Texas Flood liked spreadthehummus2321's post in the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

ive heard atlanta rush hour lasts for like 20 hours every day

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:14 PM
  20. Texas Flood replied to the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

I drove through Atlanta once and it was miserable. Terrible traffic

21. Texas Flood liked CarpetElf's post in the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

The same several mile section of interstate has been under construction my entire time in Georgia. Years have passed and I'm still not even sure what it is they're building

22. JamesMichael replied to the thread The Used Announce New Tour.

Such a strange line up haha.

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen replied to the thread World General Politics Discussion (XI).

[MEDIA]

24. slowheart liked sophos34's post in the thread Video Game Video Games.

vast majority of veilguard complaints I’m seeing boil down to two things: it isn’t origins or it’s DEI woke crap. both of those groups can kick rocks. the slim amount of legit criticism I have seen sounds a lot like the final fantasy xvi complaints, they’re changing the party size and you cant control companions etc. and that game (ff xvi) turned out to kick fucking ass so idk even if a change seems bad on the surface I don’t understand why anyone would jump to conclusion or make up their mind before actually playing it. but for those people it doesn’t actually matter because they decided they won’t like anything that changes the formula at all and would be unhappy no matter what. I just choose to be optimistic and focus on all the things that look really good and accept that things change and im not the one who decides what is or isn’t dragon age and I find it really weird when random people on the internet think it’s up to them to decide what belongs in a series they had no hand in creating

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  25. Texas Flood liked CarpetElf's post in the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

Atlanta is also very bad for traffic

26. Texas Flood liked spreadthehummus2321's post in the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

kind of bummed i dont live in philly and work on 95 anymroe so i cant make josh sit in traffic trying to get out of the airport. would have worn this for the occasion

27. CarpetElf replied to the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

The same several mile section of interstate has been under construction my entire time in Georgia. Years have passed and I'm still not even sure what it is they're building

28. CarpetElf replied to the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

Atlanta is also very bad for traffic

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  29. CarpetElf liked spreadthehummus2321's post in the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

kind of bummed i dont live in philly and work on 95 anymroe so i cant make josh sit in traffic trying to get out of the airport. would have worn this for the occasion

30. CarpetElf liked imthegrimace's post in the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

I drove in Philly and New York and it’s whatever just a lot of traffic.

31. CarpetElf liked Fucking Dustin's post in the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

I've driven all over Texas and in NYC and Texas driving is 100% worse than NYC driving, but I haven't driven in Philly and can't comment on it

32. CarpetElf liked GrantCloud's post in the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

@JoshIsMediocre you gonna be ok?

33. imthegrimace liked spreadthehummus2321's post in the thread 2024-2025 NFL Season Thread.

34. sawhney[rusted]2 replied to the thread Album Charli xcx - Brat (June 7, 2024).

yeah the critical reception for this one, for some reason, feels like acclaim for her entire body of work which is galvanizing everyone to rally behind just how good this album is. it's also charli's most vulnerable and personal record yet imo, which is lending to it connecting moreso than her other records but it also may be that pop music culture has finally caught up

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:11 PM
  35. El_Macho_Nacho replied to the thread Tour Riot Fest 2024.

As a metal guy, I'd be really bummed if Riot booked an additional metal headliner. I love having a few metal and hardcore acts to watch at Riot every year, but I'd get annoyed if all I had to see was metal bands. With that stated, instead of booking Slayer every few years, Riot should really look into booking Megadeth at some point. At least it'll be a big 4 band that hasn't played yet, and is more accessible than Slayer.

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:09 PM