blistersoul61
blistersoul61 It's a space station!
    1. MaFe14
      MaFe14 Jan 30, 2024
      Hey BlisterSoul61, I‘m a huge Anberlin Fan from Germany. A few years ago, you posted a link with B-Sides from Anberlin. The link is no longer available. Is it possible that you upload these songs again? I have the songs „All we have“ and „Impossible (Acoustic)“. I only need „Hell or high water“ and „If I die“. These songs i cannot buy in Germany, because they are not available. If i can have these songs, that would be a dream come true. Best wishes. MaFe14
      1. blistersoul61
        blistersoul61
        Let me see what I can find. I know I have them, but not sure what format. I know for a fact the Hell or High Water, I personally ripped the vinyl. I no longer have the vinyl or I would do it in lossless. Give me some time and I will send it to you.
        Feb 5, 2024
        MaFe14 likes this.
      2. MaFe14
        MaFe14
        Thank you so much. I‘m very grateful. Have a nice day! Marcus
        Feb 6, 2024
    2. Rodrigo Leonardo
      Rodrigo Leonardo Mar 12, 2023
      Hi blistersoul61, I came across your post about NEEDTOBREATHE's Insiders albums. Would you be willing to share a link to those albums? I'm from Brazil so it's really hard for me to get an original copy. Do you own all of their Insiders volumes? Any chance you could share them in FLAC? If not, mp3 will be just fine. Anything, really, I'm a big fan of the band but unfortunately I don't own any of their Insiders albums. BTW, I tried PMing you (as you requested) but for some reason the site is not letting me so I hope it's OK for me to post here.
    3. silverjetz
      silverjetz Jul 2, 2016
      Sorry - make that the Target tracks.
    4. silverjetz
      silverjetz Jul 2, 2016
      Avett Bros - Bestbuy trx

Hey Robb,

I'd be down for these - P&T.

PF
  • Recent Posts
  • About

Birthday: