Comments on Profile Post by JessLeigh

1. Michael Schmidt
    Michael Schmidt
    Thanks! Such a good record. I see you giving Michelle Branch and We Shot The Moon some love on an already good list of albums!
    May 11, 2016
  2. JessLeigh
    JessLeigh
    Yeah it really is. Andrew is pretty much my favorite musician of all time. I feel like I could have just kept listing things on my music section but I didn't want to get too carried away! You even put the Menzingers, which I considered, but yeah. You have good taste my friend! I dig it.
    May 11, 2016
  3. Michael Schmidt
    Michael Schmidt
    My list is partly a lie haha. When I first joined I wanted to collect all of the trophies I could. But the list is mostly accurate.
    May 11, 2016
  4. JessLeigh
    JessLeigh
    Gasp! Haha. I got a couple of trophies but it was completely unintentional. :P Followed on insta!
    May 11, 2016
  5. Michael Schmidt
    Michael Schmidt
    I mean, it's a mix of albums I really like and then albums where I was like this is my fav album by this artist that nets me a trophy. I am over it now, so I should probably be accurate for viewership sake. But I really didn't think anyone would comment on my music taste in here haha
    May 11, 2016
  6. JessLeigh
    JessLeigh
    No I got ya haha just being silly. I know it's probably pretty common music taste in these parts but I got excited at the Andrew reference. In my everyday I don't encounter anyone who ever knows who he is so....excitement!!?!
    May 11, 2016
  7. Michael Schmidt
    Michael Schmidt
    Andrew is one of my favorite lyricists. Everything In Transit is a huge record for me. I was so bummed I couldn't make the show this past winter where he played the record in full.
    May 11, 2016
  8. JessLeigh
    JessLeigh
    Yeah, there really is nothing like seeing him live. Hands down one of the best performers I've ever seen live. So much passion. That was a huge record for me too. I love his story, as well. I was able to see him as AMitW recently and tbh it wasn't the same as seeing Jack's or the tour where he announced AMitW even. He is getting too big! Makes me sad for myself but happy for him, haha.
    May 12, 2016
  9. Michael Schmidt
    Michael Schmidt
    I saw Andrew a couple times. I saw him as Jack's. I saw him as Andrew McMahon when he put out that short EP. And then I saw him as the Wilderness on their first tour. I have really enjoyed his music. What are your favorite Andrew songs?
    May 12, 2016