LionInMyPocket
LionInMyPocket I was born in a swamp, born with no clothes on
    1. LionInMyPocket
      LionInMyPocket Apr 1, 2016
      I've been dying to change my username from jdr277 (my 2005 PSU assigned email) to the username I use everywhere else! First impression, I love the new look and feel of the site but will definitely miss the news post threads, although I understand the reason for removing them!
  • Recent Posts
  • About

I grew up near Atlantic City & love to Surf! None of my friends like my music so I've spent most of my online time talking to yous people because you get me.. you really get me!!
    Birthday:
    Jan 31, 1987 (Age: 37)
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pr...
    Job:
    Commercial Kitchen Designer @ Singer Equipment
    Josh Raphael
    Relationship:
    Married
    High-School:
    Absegami
    College:
    Pennsylvania State University
    Political Views:
    Left of center
    Religion:
    Agnostic; I believe if you are a good person to yourself & others than whatever comes next will welcome you with open arms
    Favorite Albums:
    Let's go with Bands; Modest Mouse, Weatherbox, ManOrch, Brand New, Frightened Rabbit, The Shins, Portugal. The Man, Bright Eyes, Tokyo Police Club, White Stripes, Margot & The Nuclear So & So's, Frank Turner, Fleet Foxes, Freelance Whales, Japandroids, Kishi Bashi, listener, The Matches, Say Anything, Saves The Day, Taking Back Sunday, MeWithoutYou, Fall Out Boy, Microwave, The Money Pit, Motion City Soundtrack, All Get Out, Panic! At The Disco, Person L, The Starting Line, Vacationer, Relient K, Run The Jewels, Thrice, Good Old War, Two Door Cinema Club, Bombay Bicycle Club, The Used, Vampire Weekend, We Were Promised Jetpacks,Why, Yellow Ostrich, Wild Sweet Orange, Young The Giant, You, Me, & Everyone We Know, Yellowcard, Nirvana, The Weakerthans, The Venetia Fair, Twenty One Pilots, Tigers On Trains, Sufjan Stevens, Sorority Noise, RX Bandits, Said The Whale, Circa Survive, Mother Mother, Regina Spektor, The Dear Hunter, Grouplove, Neutral Milk Hotel, Blink 182, The Wonder Years
    Favorite TV Shows:
    Dexter, Parks & Rec, Family Guy, Game Of Thrones, Last Week Tonight, Shameless
    Favorite Movies:
    Superbad, Pineapple Express, Donnie Darko, Judd Apatow, Quentin Tarantino, Adam McKay
    Favorite Books:
    DaVinci Code, Angels & Demons, Alex Cross Series, The Giver, Sirens of Titans