Spencer Young
Spencer Young Don't ask me why.
    1. Spencer Young
      Spencer Young Mar 31, 2016
      "In and of itself, nothing really matters. What matters is that nothing is ever 'in and of itself.'" - Chuck Klosterman
      1. Chase Tremaine likes this.
  • Recent Posts
  • About

I question
    The validity of this life we live
    Because if something is true
    Doesn’t that mean it stays?
    Doesn’t that mean it belongs?

I question
    The purpose of this life we live
    Because if something has reason
    Doesn’t that mean it takes risks?
    Doesn’t that mean it doubts?

I question
    The brutality of this life we live
    Because if something draws blood
    Does that mean the scars are worthy?
    Does that mean it built a bridge?

I question
    The divinity of this life we live
    Because if something is worthy of worship
    Does that mean it’s infallible?
    Does that mean it’s unconditional?

I question
    The vitality of this life we live
    Because if blood flows through our veins
    Does that mean we exist?
    Does that mean we have purpose?
    Doesn’t that mean we will survive this world?
    Doesn’t that mean we are gods?

I suppose not.
    Birthday:
    Feb 8, 1996 (Age: 28)
    Job:
    Student at Luther College
    Spencer Young (I didn't lie)
    Relationship:
    In a Relationship
    High-School:
    Elkhorn South High School, Elkhorn, Nebraska
    College:
    Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
    Grad School:
    N/A
    Political Views:
    I believe in the rights of all individuals. I align myself with no party, no cornered political identity. I am free. All should be free.
    Religion:
    I believe that there is a God, and I really like the MAN Jesus was. Beyond that, it gets pretty complicated.
    Favorite Albums:
    We Don't Have Each Other - Aaron West & The Roaring Twenties, Islands - Bears Den, The Heartbeat – Bellarive, Sempiternal – Bring Me The Horizon, Afraid Of Ghosts - Butch Walker, Rains 'A Comin' - Children 18:3, Full Of War – Conditions, Common Courtesy – A Day To Remember, Zombie EP – The Devil Wears Prada, Unimagined Bridges - Driver Friendly, Imbue - The Early November, A Flash Flood of Colour – Enter Shikari, Save Rock And Roll – Fall Out Boy, Dealer - Foxing, Positive Songs For Negative People - Frank Turner, Back On Top - The Front Bottoms, Didn't He Ramble - Glen Hansard, Home Like Noplace Is There - The Hotelier, The End Is Not the End - House of Heroes, As You Are - Jason Lancaster, We Cool? - Jeff Rosenstock, Spark Seeker - Matisyahu, The Outsiders – NEEDTOBREATHE, Carry The Ghost - Noah Gundersen, Ledges – Noah Gundersen, Wrongdoers – Norma Jean, Keep You – Pianos Become the Teeth, PUP - PUP, Transgressor - Quiet Company, Run River North – Run River North, Hiding Games – Safe to Say, Renacer – Sense Fail, This Is How the Wind Shifts - Silverstein, LOVETAP! - Smallpools, What You Don’t See – The Story So Far, Second Place – Sudden Suspension, Louder Now – Taking Back Sunday, WALK THE MOON – WALK THE MOON, Glitterbug - The Wombats, This Modern Glitch – The Wombats, No Closer to Heaven - The Wonder Years, The Greatest Generation - The Wonder Years, Harmlessness - TWIABP, Lift A Sail - Jekyll & Hyde - Zac Brown Band, i like it when you sleep – The 1975
    Favorite TV Shows:
    Breaking Bad, Castle, Daredevil, Dexter, Grimm, Hannibal, House, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Psych, Sherlock, Terra Nova, The Walking Dead, The 100
    Favorite Movies:
    This list is much too expansive... Top Three (all tied): Inception, Let The Right One In, Mulholland Drive
    Favorite Books:
    Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus - Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, The Power of One - Bryce Courtenay, A Prayer For Owen Meany - John Irving, The Divine Comedy - Dante Alighieri, The Complete Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi, Sex Drugs & Cocoa Puffs - Chuck Klosterman, Stephen King (IT, Shining, The Stand, etc.), The Road - Matthew McCormick, The Passage - Justin Cronin, Red Moon - Benjamin Percy, As I Lay Dying - William Faulkner, Self & Soul - Mark Edmunson
    Favorite Games:
    Fallout Series, Mass Effect Series, Far Cry Series