Vincentbiz Jul 28, 2016
      Brand New Brand New
      1. Jason Tate likes this.
    2. Vincentbiz
      Vincentbiz Mar 31, 2016
      Feeling anxious and excited like Jason Tate
  • Recent Posts
  • About

My name is Vincent and I like stuff. Music, movies, games, all pop culture really. You can usually find me in the Sunny Pacific North West just South of Canada.
    I'm always looking for new recommendations on all things, don't be afraid to give me an add or send a message!
    Birthday:
    Dec 6, 1991 (Age: 32)
    Job:
    Student / Janitor
    Vincent Regimbal
    High-School:
    Richland High School
    Political Views:
    I'm a fierce centrist. I reject the concept that one needs to lean left or right in politics. Democrats and Republicans are just as flawed as each other. Stop closing your eyes and plugging your ears. Listen to every ones opinion, whether you agree with it or not. The internet, which was supposed to be a medium for spreading information and changing minds, has become an echo chamber one goes to to hear their own thoughts reflected back to them from someone else's words.
    Religion:
    I don't have any dogmatic beliefs. I think God is a concept beyond the comprehension of a human mind
    Favorite Albums:
    Blink 182 - Dude Ranch, Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited, Mac Demarco - 2, Brand New - Deja Entendu, Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King, The Beatles - Rubber Soul, Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA, The National - The National, The Front Bottoms - Talon of the Hawk, Say Anything - ...Is a Real Boy, Fall Out Boy - Take This to Your Grave, My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade, Diarrhea Planet - I'm Rich Beyond Your Wildest Dreams, the Matches - A Band in Hope, Grimes - Art Angels, Carly Rae Jepsen - EMOTION, Young Thug - Barter 6, Simple Plan - No Pads, No Helmets, Just Balls, kanye - Yeezus, The Cure - Disintegration
    Favorite TV Shows:
    Community, The Office, Friends, Twin Peaks, 30 Rock, Degrassi: The Next Generation, Mad Men, Breaking bad, Pete & Pete, Parks and Recreation, Veronica Mars, Upright Citizens Brigade, The Whitest Kids U' Know, The Birthday Boys, The Wire, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, The Wonder Years, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Party Down
    Favorite Movies:
    Say Anything, Better Off Dead, Clueless, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, Blue Velvet, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Departed, Batman: The Dark Knight, Star Wars
    Favorite Books:
    The Chocolate War, Dark Tower series, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Catch 22
    Favorite Games:
    CS:GO, Rocket League, Payday 2, Civ, Kingdom Hearts, Jak and Daxter, GTA 3: San Andreas