Married
    College:
    Kent State
    Political Views:
    Call it how I see it.
    Religion:
    Agnostic
    Favorite Albums:
    Jimmy Eat World - Futures The Helio Sequence - Keep Your Eyes Ahead Real Estate - Days Radiohead - Kid A Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left Coldplay - X&Y My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves As Tall as Lions - Self-titled Band of Horses - Everything All the Time Beach House - Teen Dream Thrice - The Artist in the Ambulance LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver The Ataris - End is Forever The Ataris - So Long, Astoria Motion City Soundtrack - Commit This to Memory The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back to Penn Weezer - Blue Album Thursday - Full Collapse Third Eye Blind - Self-Titled Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue Blink 182 - Enema of the State Secret Machines - Ten Silver Drops The Album Leaf - In a Safe Place The Maine - Lovely Little Lonely Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 1+2 Wilco - Sky Blue Sky Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism Tycho - Awake Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
    Favorite TV Shows:
    Breaking Bad, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, Arrested Development, Flight of the Conchords, Workaholics, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Futurama, An Idiot Abroad, The Office, The Righteous Gemstones, Emily in Paris, Seinfeld, Schitt's Creek, Scrubs
    Favorite Movies:
    Fight Club, Inception, Anchorman, Ghostbusters, Zombieland, Star Wars, Donnie Darko, Garden State, Clerks, Pulp Fiction
    Favorite Books:
    Less Than Zero, Killing Yourself to Live, Steve Jobs, Breakfast of Champions
    Favorite Games:
    Portal, Portal 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Mario Kart 64, The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye 007, Castle Crashers