Mcrx
Mcrx
    1. Mcrx
      Mcrx Aug 13, 2020
      Adding Jimmy Eat World's Bleed American to my fave albums. Yes, Clarity is good, but I like the pep in the BA record more. :D
    2. Mcrx
      Mcrx Feb 13, 2020
      nobody probably reads this, but I updated my profile again. Added Darkest Days album (Stabbing Westward), and Dark Shadows movie and Moonlight tv show (yes, there's a vampire theme here ;) )
    3. Mcrx
      Mcrx Feb 3, 2020
      I updated my profile tonight.
  • Recent Posts
  • About

Hi! I'm Missy or M for short. :D
    Birthday:
    Nov 30, 1983 (Age: 40)
    Favorite Albums:
    Bleed American, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, Conventional Weapons, The Black Parade, Danger Days, Heartbreak in Stereo, The Used Self Titled, Issues, Start Something, What it is To Burn, Silence in Black and White, Where You Want to Be, Louder Now, Tell All Your Friends, In A Reverie, Comalies, Unleashed Memories, Delirium, Broken Crown Halo, Karmacode, Lacuna Coil EP..., Shallow Life, Dark Adrenaline, Black Anima (basically all Lacuna Coil)... Darkest Days
    Favorite TV Shows:
    Community, Hot in Cleveland, Nancy Drew, House, Monk, Rookie Blue, Bob's Burgers,...Burn Notice, Friends, Mom, Two and a Half Men, GhostWhisperer,... The Umbrella Academy, Stranger Things, Victoria... Moonlight
    Favorite Movies:
    Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, Van Helsing, Titanic, Mrs. Doubtfire, Constantine, End of Days, The Matrix franchise, Corpse Bride, Black Swan, Talented Mr. Ripley, The Bourne Trilogy...The Crow movies, Home Alone and HA Lost in New York, Mallrats, Happy Gilmore, Liar Liar, Phantom of the Opera, The Sound of Music,... Dark Shadows
    Favorite Books:
    Catcher in the Rye,... With My Eyes Wide Open, An Unquiet Mind,...The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, The Umbrella Academy series, Not the Life It Seems, The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, Sense and Sensibility, Little Women...
    Favorite Games:
    (To watch for now) Assassin's Creed franchise, Mass Effect franchise, Resident Evil franchise, Uncharted franchise...