Single
    College:
    Rowan University
    Political Views:
    Democratic
    Religion:
    Christian
    Favorite Albums:
    Third Eye Blind – Third Eye Blind Motion City Soundtrack – I Am The Movie Thursday – War All The Time The Chariot – Long Live Thrice – The Artist In The Ambulance Kanye West – My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Fall Out Boy – Take This To Your Grave Alexisonfire – Crisis City and Colour-Bring Me Your Love Between the Buried And Me – Colors Aficionado – Aficionado Yellowcard – Ocean Avenue Saves the Day – Daybreak Thursday – No Devolucion August Burns Red – Leveler City and Colour – Little Hell
    Favorite TV Shows:
    LOST, Bojack Horseman, Fringe, 24, Prison Break, The Wire, Burn Notice, CSI, The Office, 30 Rock, Community, Dollhouse, Scrubs, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, Person of Interest, Parks and Recreation, Scandal, Arrow, Breaking Bad, The Americans, The Following, The Walking Dead, Southland, Suits, Revolution, Parenthood, Happy Endings, Golden Boy, Game of Thrones, Jack and Bobby, Man Seeking Woman, Veep, Silicon Valley, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, The Flash, Life in Pieces, Limitless, The Good Wife, Marvel's Daredevil.