Corey Putney
Corey Putney @coreyputney
    1. Corey Putney
      Corey Putney Mar 6, 2016
      Really loving everything about this.
    2. Jason Tate
      Jason Tate Mar 6, 2016
      Oh. My. God. Calvin and Hobbes cover photo is amazing. Haha. Apparently all my comments on your profile are going to be about your awesome taste.
      1. Corey Putney
        Corey Putney
        Haha, it's been my iPhone and MacBook wallpaper for a long, long time - felt appropriate for this as well since I needed something that was a shade of orange to match the avatar. I think one day I'll get this exact image tattooed on myself somewhere.
        Mar 6, 2016
      2. Jason Tate
        Jason Tate
        It's incredible.
        Mar 6, 2016
    3. Jason Tate
      Jason Tate Mar 6, 2016
      The avatar looks pretty awesome on your profile.
      1. Corey Putney
        Corey Putney
        Thanks! I had to change it a bit - didn't like how close the text was to the top when it was in the circular format. Much better now, I think.
        Mar 6, 2016
      2. Jason Tate
        Jason Tate
        Being super OCD about centering text — a man after my own heart.
        Mar 6, 2016
  • Recent Posts
  • About

Birthday:
    May 25, 1990 (Age: 33)
    Home Page:
    http://facebook.com/coreypu...
    Job:
    Sales Representative
    Corey Putney
    Relationship:
    Single
    High-School:
    Indian River Central School District
    College:
    SUNY Jefferson
    Favorite Albums:
    The 1975 - I Like It When You Sleep For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It // Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy // Frank Ocean - Channel Orange // Bon Iver - Bon Iver, Bon Iver // Sufjan Stevens - Come On Feel The Illinoise
    Favorite TV Shows:
    You're The Worst // Trailer Park Boys // It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia // Workaholics // Broad City
    Favorite Movies:
    The Wolf of Wall Street // Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind // Forgetting Sarah Marshall // 500 Days of Summer // The Social Network
    Favorite Books:
    Infinite Jest // A People's History of the United States // The Catcher In The Rye // The Great Gatsby // The Bell Jar