Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Teases Spider-Man Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Fun. Will be interesting to see if the actual finished film utilizes any of the handicam footage.

Christian Romero likes this.
  3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Can hardly contain my excitement for this

4. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Plot twist: The entire new Spider-Man movie is found footage.

*dramatic music*

/

5. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Please don't suck.

I doubt it will, but 3 different actors in 12 years or whatever.. little much for me.

6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

MY GOD YES

7. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Do I want this?

Edit: I might want this

8. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

Favourite superhero.

When I was younger, the first Spider-man movie was cool, but I watch it now and it's cheesy as fuck. The sequels were awful.
    I actually quite liked TASM movies, and thought Garfield was such an amazing Parker. It's a shame Sony fucked up that franchise, I would have liked to have seen in develop into something cooler. Had so much potential.

Looking forward to this though. Seems like it's in good hands, and based on Holland in Civil War, it's gonna be kickass. I'd love a handycam element in this too, very Peter Parker.

Alright, gonna go dust off my old comics now. Spidey ftw.

9. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Spider-Man 2 is perfect but Tom Holland has potential to be the best live-action Peter Parker performance yet.

10. Eric

Regular

I think I can pass on a 17 sec teaser and wait for the full trailer

11. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

The 20 mins of spidey in CW was better than all the good the other films have combined.

12. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

Jeff nails it in this. "They're so not a big deal!"

13. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

It'd be cool if he treated those like diaries, like in relation to learning about being Spider-Man, his daily life, etc.

14. aniafc

Trusted

TASM 3 would have been release June 10th, 2016 and the Sinister Six would have been released November 11th of this year as well.

I agree, it's awful that Sony fucked that up because a Sinister Six movie would have been amazing (but Sony would have screwed that up, too, probably).

15. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

It looks promising but another Spiderman reboot so soon is ridiculous - regardless of Marvel's superior backing.

16. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Right there with you, dude. It will always bother me just a tad that I'll never get to watch Andrew Garfield and RDJ banter back and forth because that kid can kick it with the best of them. If only Avi Arad knew how to shut the fuck up and let Marc Webb and his cast do their thing...