Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Music Hits 20 Million Subscribers

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Billboard reports that Apple Music has hit 20 million subscribers.

Apple has released the latest numbers for the music subscription service Apple Music. In the 18 months since the service was launched, the tech giant reveals that it has just crossed the 20 million paid subscribers mark. It last reported 17 million subscribers in September, marking a 15 percent jump in three months.

2. thisisacting__

Regular Supporter

I've never looked into Apple Music. Anyone made the switch from Spotify? ...What do you think?

3. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I made the switch from Spotify because I got an iPhone. It's pretty much the same. Only thing I miss from Spotify is seeing recently played right away (Apple Music has recently added instead).

4. Kaduck

Regular

If you just hit the For You button on the bottom of the screen when you open the app, your recently played is listed right there.

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Still can't get into Apple Music

6. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Thanks, I wasn't aware. Spotify had it in my face right when I opened the app but I sure won't gripe over having to click a button to see it.

7. Cliché Guevara

the scales always find a way to level out Supporter

As someone who has an enormous iTunes library, Apple Music is great. Finally able to have all my music on my phone.

8. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I switched to Apple Music earlier this year when Coloring Book was released and I haven't looked back. It's so much better than Spotify imo.

9. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I switched from Spotify and like it more. Ease of use, speed, and when I switched they had the new Circa Survive, whereas Spotify didnt(maybe they do now)