Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Quarter Life Crisis (Encore Episode 138) Podcast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This week’s episode of Encore has us making plans to see Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, talking a little bit about Thanksgiving, and then looking at A Day to Remember’s lawsuit, a screenplay based on The Menzingers, Brand New’s TDAG 10-year anniversary, and some listener questions about ticket scalping, Christmas/holiday music, and our favorite holiday cover songs.

Hosts + More

Show Notes

Subscribe

You can subscribe to this podcast in iTunes, via any podcast player using our RSS feed, on SoundCloud, via Overcast, in Google Play, or on Stitcher. You can also find all of our previous episodes archived on our podcast page, iTunes, or on SoundCloud.

If you have any follow-up, questions, or a topic you’d like us to cover on a future episode, please send a tweet using the hashtag #askEncore. If you’d like to follow this podcast on Twitter we are at @encorepodcast. We love hearing from listeners and are always looking for topics both big and small to tackle. So, let us know!

If you like the podcast, could you please rate and review us on iTunes? It really does help. If you’re using the great podcast player Overcast, please hit the “recommended” button on the episodes you like. And if you have any friends that you think would like our podcast, please let them know! Word of mouth and telling people about this podcast will always be the best thing you can do to help us out. We really appreciate it.

Information about sponsoring our podcast can be found on this page, and if you become a member you get episodes a day early along with a bunch of other perks.

2. Officially so stoked for the next episode.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Japanese House sound really good. Haven't listened before.

4. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Kacey Musgraves xmas album is fantastic...

5. Chase Tremaine likes this.
  6. LiveFast_DieOld

Regular

I went to see Garth Brooks 2 years ago, and he implemented the "credit card is your ticket" thing - I think it's a great idea, although like you guys said, when it comes to tickets as gifts, it becomes a little sketchy

Didn't brand new also recently void all "bot" purchased tickets recently? I thought I read that about their tour with Modest Mouse.

7. I forgot exactly what they did on the tour, but it was something like that.

8. ARo24

Regular

Haha, Thomas nailed Florida getting whooped today. I definitely feel your pain the season flies by every year. I need the Hokies to get it going here.

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. abbynormal

Alex P. Keaton Official Fanclub

When I saw Green Day I had credit card entry. There were no hiccups for me and I did get a printed ticket/receipt after swiping, if you like that physical keepsake. There is an option for transferring tickets, but I'm pretty sure whoever you transfer to will need a credit card to swipe at the door.