Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thirty Seconds to Mars Coming in 2017

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

I'm here for it.

3. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Literally can't wait for this!

4. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

I'm ready.

5. KTB182

Titled "Damaged"

FrankieThe4th and Zac Djamoos like this.
  6. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Stoked to hear some new material.

JamesMichael likes this.
  7. Schooner

Trusted

Yes!!
    Those last 2 albums still sit right up there in my top plays list in iTunes.

DejaMoi likes this.
  8. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

I hope this album is followed by another documentary that is 60% Jared Leto staring out to the horizon in the Hollywood Hills.

Luroda, fenway89, BruceWayne and 5 others like this.
  9. CaptainInsano

Well I would hope so, fast track to prostate cancer if you keep it all bottled in

10. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I hated that last album, and thought the one before that was alright, but A Beautiful Lie was great. I'll always check out what they put out.

ConArdist likes this.
  11. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Nice. I'll be let down for sure, but having met Jared(Joker?)after one of their shows I am a fan. And the most recent time I saw them(2014, I think? With LP)Jared exhausted me watching him. Climbing into the audience, running past high-fiving, going into the middle and far rows and singing right next to me. Superb frontman. Anyways, still not into their music.

Spencer Rhoton likes this.
  12. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Funny, I find similarities between a Beautiful Lie and certain tracks on LLFD. They'll never top the title track on "A Beautiful Lie" IMHO. And love that video. Jared...so emo.

13. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

BAHAHAHA I was bored five mins in. Did it get good reviews, I thought it did.

14. Mike

Each album has been a solid release, looking forward to this one as well!

DejaMoi likes this.
  15. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Really dig A Beautiful Lie, This Is War was alright. Didn't check out their last release. Worth a spin?

16. Schooner

Trusted

Half the tracks are amazing This Is War style. Other half are a bit interludish

17. jorbjorb

7 rings

nice i gotta give these guys a listen again

18. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

It did! I remember enjoying it the first time I saw it a few years ago, just because I'm a sucker for behind the scenes/making of albums type stuff. But when I watched it again a few weeks ago, knowing Leto was the director, oh my God... the dude loves himself to a degree that is absolutely hysterical.

19. kyleadams

formerly thisisalchemy Prestigious

They came on my shuffle last night and I was just wondering when they were gonna follow up to their last album. Stoked.

20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I need to listen to their deep tracks.

21. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

All of their stuff is solid imo. First album still has some tight tracks.

22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

favourite tracks?

23. Broxi

This is a band where I usually love a few or their songs and don't care for the rest. But the songs I do like I really love.

24. JamesMichael Nov 9, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 9, 2016)
    JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

It's not as good as their previous albums but there are a few solid moments on there.

I'll bite. Not my favourites favourites but some of the stand outs from their first two albums that aren't the singles.

Edge of the Earth
    Oblivion
    Fallen
    Echelon
    Budda For Mary
    The Fantasy
    Was It a Dream?
    Savior
    R-Evolve

I'd highly recommend giving A Beautiful Lie and This Is War a spin though both are such good albums.

25. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Haha very true, he is somehow both kind and extremely self-centered. At least he was nice to me, anyways I gotta check it out. Thanks!